Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 1861 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 4:57 PM
Default Username Change! :)
Please change my name to Retrospacive, That's RetroSPACive instead of spective just in case..thank you! Have a simmin' day!

So, I'm supposed to give you a good reason. I'm just changing my pace and matching my origin name.

Also, Two psychics passing through up on the street and one says to the other, "You're doin' alright, how am I?"
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 1:54 AM
....................................................................................
Site Helper
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 3:21 PM
Name changes happen in bulk, when the one who does them feels like doing it.

(Although I've been hoping that the one who does them gets around to it before the rickroll in another request is made complete with the actual video...)
No need to bump your thread.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 7:44 PM
O that video is def going up after i finish with the lyrics
Ive even personally asked a moderator to ask the person who does the changes if they have any idea when they will even attempt to look at these requests and they still couldnt give me an answer lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost sdoj
Name changes happen in bulk, when the one who does them feels like doing it.

(Although I've been hoping that the one who does them gets around to it before the rickroll in another request is made complete with the actual video...)
No need to bump your thread.