Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Collected Memories Retirement Home

by policolor Posted 16th Aug 2009 at 2:10 AM - Updated 16th Aug 2009 at 5:05 PM by policolor : have to add credit

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 2:23 AM
Wow, this is cool! I always like making hotel/apartment style bui;dings, functional or not. So I really like this. Especially the spoolky closet!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:17 AM
cool, I needed some place to dump the old folks
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 11:27 AM
Very creative!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 2:52 PM
Great idea, thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:32 PM
Great! thanks! ill be using this but where'd you get that tablecloth? ive never seen it before
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pika3123
Great! thanks! ill be using this but where'd you get that tablecloth? ive never seen it before

Oh thanks a lot for reminding me!
I forgot to mention this...

It´s the "Good Taste" Dining Chair and Table by Nandonalt right here at MtS.
It´s just perfect and fits everywhere with different tablecloth.

Thanks so much for all your nice comments, they make it worth spending days and hours to create something for this community!

love,
poli
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 6:19 PM
wow this looks soo awesome! I'm definatly downloading it. I did reli need a place for the dying peeps love it! Now all i need is a place to dump unwanted children... *hint hint* lol TY XxX
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 4:05 PM
Thanks for your nice comment, Hopeless!
Hope you´ll have fun with this!
I am thinking about making a children´s home for a while, just not shure which style to choose, maybe futuristic, cause at the moment I´m doing a kind of space colony neighbourhood...thx for the hint...
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 3:23 PM
Oh wow, I searched the last hours to find a nice place for my elders and you really did a great job! I love it and I'll enjoy playing with it, thanks a lot! :o)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 4:03 AM
your's is the only one I really like. I never really thought about retirement homes cause I could never find a good one and I was also too lazt to make my own. I'm def going to use this one!