Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 9:35 PM
Default -shuffles feet- hi..
So, uh, hi I'm SpyroTheBadger but I usually just get shortened to Spyro.

I'm completely new to the whole, modding of Sims4 thing, but I've been excitedly poking around on here finding CC and mods to enhance gameplay. I've download so much! I've already got a small shortlist of creators who's work I particularly -love- :lovestruc

I've got a few families going on the Sims at the moment and I'm looking forward to the basement patch - if I would just get off of MTS I *might* get to test it out.. but there is just so much stuff to browse

When I'm not browsing here or playing with my Sim families I'm taking care of my real life family which consists of 2 sons and 4 hamsters when I'm not doing that, I'm looking after other people's children in a day nursery!

I'm not much of one for creating CC, but I may eventually have a little dabble at some point, however, I feel all you guys make it look WAAAAY easier than it really is hahaha
So, yup, that's me Hi again :D
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 12:02 PM
Hello! Welcome to MTS! The create tab is a great place to start creating, read some tutorials and check the Creator Feedback Forum for some opinions and help with your cc I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: