Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

In a Barbie World - Doll House

by Ravamalie Posted 10th Oct 2010 at 2:09 AM - Updated 10th Oct 2010 at 1:58 PM by Ravamalie

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 3:56 PM Last edited by amjoie : 11th Oct 2010 at 4:29 PM.
Your Barbie house is so well done and authentic that I was inspired to make my own 1950's style Barbie sim to go along with it. It is really fun to see her "living" inside the doll house. Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 10:34 PM
This is amazing! I love the colours!
Great idea!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#28 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 1:32 PM
Wonderful "house", thanks a bunch!

Quote: Originally posted by BlackCherry1985
My Sims don't wanna take a bath or use the toilet, lol. They scare each other away. And while in the bedroom the other Sim doesn't wanna take a bath yet. Sorry for my bad english

I added walls and some "invisible" windows and doors " An Improved Thicker Transparent Wall" by hazuitokage found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=377850 helps for my more modest sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 5:18 PM
That is so clever! Awesome job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 2:14 PM
A must for my neighborhood. Thank you so much for this. I may employ glass walls so sims will still do things, but still wonderful beyond belief!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 1:27 PM
It scares me, probably because I like smashing things like this irl... AND I CAN'T SMASH IT. Still, this is an awesome house, and I love the way you made it look like a dollhouse. -makes male and moves him in- Hehehe...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 4:01 PM
Omg that is so cute! Great idea! And great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 4:15 PM
i have never downloaded a house before because the funnest part of the sims for me is the creating stage. but i had to say how cool this is and a great idea.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 6:23 AM
OMG!! This awesome!! Super job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 5:10 PM
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! Thank you so much! =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 4:38 PM
This is too cute! I went all girly over it and my husband looked at me like I was insane....but I LOVE it. Reminds me of being a little girl again!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#37 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 3:57 PM
This is soooooo beautiful. I don't have Sims 3 but I was so inspired by this that I spent the day yesterday making a simple version of it for Sims 2. (Mine looks rather like those cheap dollhouse kits you get on sale - just the kind I had as a child.) Anyway, this is amazing. I just like looking at the picture.

In mine, though, when I try to place a fireplace on the first floor, it works fine, but, then when I go up a floor, it disappears. The chimney stays, but the fireplace isn't seen in the first floor. Does anyone know if this is normal Maxis madness or am I missing something. Sims 2 Double Delux with Apartment Life only.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 7:29 PM
that's great! i was just thinking of make sims of my favourite barbie friends and now i know where they would live
i'll need to tweek it a bit since there aren't enough bedrooms right now but i'm sure its possible
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 8:53 AM
now i have it in my game and its perfect for my barbie sim
i was just wondering how did you place furniture
because a burglar stole the bathtub and i don't know how to put it back like it was before
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 5:53 PM
Hahaha, this is so funny. I'm so gonna use this.
Test Subject
#41 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leriety
now i have it in my game and its perfect for my barbie sim
i was just wondering how did you place furniture
because a burglar stole the bathtub and i don't know how to put it back like it was before

A burglar stole Barbie's bathtub? That's terrrible! It's like stealing toys from a little girl! (and what would he/she do with a pink & blue tub anyway???)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 9:16 PM
This is really cute and creative! ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 3:30 PM
very creative! well done (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 3:17 PM
very creative it is awesome