Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10 recolours of SharonSims' Celebrations conversion for teens (base game compatible)- MESH NOW INCLUDED

by Mikexx2 Posted 21st Sep 2008 at 2:07 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2011 at 8:04 AM by Mikexx2 : added mesh to .rar

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 4:28 AM
I wanted to do this too, but you beat me to it, so less work for me, yay! Thanks for sharing.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 11:11 AM Last edited by SharonSims2 : 21st Sep 2008 at 11:27 AM.
Thank you for recoloring my meshes

EDIT: I didnt allowed you to reupload my mesh, please update the .rars and remove the mesh from them, insted link to my page, next time you recolor my mesh please contect me before reuploading my mesh.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 6:48 PM
I adore the colour!
What teen-sim is going to rock out at a party in pale beige?
haha.

and Sharon, thanks for the conversion!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 5:38 AM Last edited by Mikexx2 : 22nd Sep 2008 at 7:12 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by SharonSims2

EDIT: I didnt allowed you to reupload my mesh, please update the .rars and remove the mesh from them, insted link to my page.

You didn't mention anything about including the mesh in the original post, however if in doubt be cautious I suppose.

Done. Removed mesh from .rar file and changed text.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 11:26 AM Last edited by SharonSims2 : 23rd Sep 2008 at 5:50 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mikexx2
You didn't mention anything about including the mesh in the original post, however if in doubt be cautious I suppose.

Done. Removed mesh from .rar file and changed text.

Thank you for the understanding, I do not wish people will download the mesh from your post, whats the point if they did?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 7:05 PM
Lovely, thanks so much!
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 4:54 PM
oh no, SharonSims2 deleted it. This was exactly what I looking for too. do you know anywhere else I can find the mesh?
Instructor
#9 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 4:51 AM
Yeah, I want the mesh too!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 6:25 AM
I have contacted SharonSims and he has agreed to reupload the mesh. Keep an eye out!