Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 8:53 AM
Default Erm, Hi?
I'm not new to ModtheSims, but I am new to the forums. (because this is like, the only active Sims 3 forum that I've found that I both like AND is easy on the eyes to read)

So, Hi and stuff. My forum name may be Oesau13, but I usually go by Red (not my real name but a nickname).

I'm a mid-40s simmer who has been simming since.... Sims 1 came out, so a wicked long time. When I'm not simming, or scrounging the net for CC that I probably don't really need but am going to download anyway, I am usually out in my yard, working in my garden, taking care of my chickens, scooping cat litter (with 5 cats, that is a doody duty that NEVER ends), or working with my horse. I'm a single mom of a 10-year-old boy as well, so we often fight over who gets to play their game more. He has school so ha ha I get to play more than he does, usually.

I do crafts, curse Misha Collins during GISH week, and generally screw around when I'm not simming. (don't we all?)

Fandoms are Supernatural, Vikings and Doctor Who (3rd Doctor, thank you very much!). My sims gameplay is weird, since I like vintage things and vintage settings (film noir, old Hollywood, 1800s-1950's detective stuff, Victorian, etc.).

My Sims 3 story-blog is in the signature - if you have questions about it, please please don't hesitate to send a PM or ask me outright.

I'm kinda boring, but hey, it is what it is. I'm a strong anti-bullying advocate and LGBTQIA rights advocate, but honestly, my motto is "Be Excellent to Each Other." (bonus if you get the reference)

I don't make stuff, yet, for the game, unless you count building lots and historically-based sims.

Thanks for having me aboard, really looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 10:10 AM
Wyld Stallyns! :D

Hi @Oesau13 Nice to see you around!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Wyld Stallyns! :D

Hi @Oesau13 Nice to see you around!

Yep!

Thanks for the welcome. I figured I should get off my butt and make an intro. Now I need to get off my butt and try to sleep! Stinkin insomnia got me good tonight!

Dead Ringers
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 6:07 AM
Welcome and suul-suul to you, Red.
Quote: Originally posted by Oesau13
... Misha Collins during...
¡Hola!, Mishamiga.
Quote: Originally posted by Oesau13
...1800s-1950's detective stuff...
"She was a blonde. The kind of blonde who could make a bishop kick out a stained glass window." (I hope I remember that right; it's been such years since I read it.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 5:28 PM
Hi! It was my first year Gish-ing, and lemme tell you, knitting dominatrix gear was a helluva way to break me!

Oh yes, that would definitely be the kind of Noir stuff - From EA Poe's early works to the absolutely slapstick humor detective stuff - I love it!

Dead Ringers