Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#326 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 9:34 PM
I need information.
Leaks.
A screenshot.
Some words.
Something.

What are we paying for, EA?

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#327 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mukora
Hmm... I can definitely see the Back to the Future influence.

But the influence isn't really strong enough to make me think it's intentional. Unless we get a promo image of a DeLorean, and an outfit that looks suspiciously similar to Marty's.

I thought it was intentional, but then again I thought the name "Into the Future" itself was sort of intentional, too.
Forum Resident
#328 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
I need information.
Leaks.
A screenshot.
Some words.
Something.

Yeah, I really want to know what will I be spending on, too... Because my wallet will still be recovering from Steam summer sale whenever it's released.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#329 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jeffrompas
Yeah, I really want to know what will I be spending on, too... Because my wallet will still be recovering from Steam summer sale whenever it's released.

Well, when you can get 45 and quarter games for one, yes, you're wallet will need a bit of a break from all that bill stretching.

Field Researcher
#330 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 3:04 AM
I have a feeling all this pack will be is a new sub-hood with all the building having metal walls and weird windows and doors, and then a bunch of quests for you to do like on WA
Forum Resident
#331 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BourgeoisBanana
Kinda gives me a "Back to the Future" vibe.

I get more Star Trek out of it myself.
One Minute Ninja'd
#332 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 3:03 PM

Like EA is ever going to tell you that?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#333 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 2:37 AM
My current mood:

Field Researcher
#334 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 3:22 AM
With all these "Back to the Future" references, I get a mental picture of my Sims on a hover skateboard

that works like the stroller already in the game
Mad Poster
#335 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 10:13 AM
I need information.
Leaks.
A screenshot.
Some words.
Something.

Does this help?

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#336 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 10:14 AM
http://www.simsnetwork.com/sites/si...g?itok=FCiRfOqk

Those and this were found by Sims Domination.
Instructor
#337 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 10:17 AM
Field Researcher
#338 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 10:20 AM
Wow, those robots looks cool, maybe that is the new life state...?

Me back after a long hiatus :)
Mad Poster
#339 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 10:23 AM
Yeah, just got them from SimsDomination, as seen in the tag mark.

I like the holograms and technical stuff, just afraid of any new worlds atm.

EDIT: Ooo, just seen the indoor plants. Cool. Might be able to make a nice eco friendly house finally. I suck at the modern builds.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#340 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 10:25 AM
Several different designs of a much more advanced SimBot/Servo-type thing? This seems to suggest customisable robots and being able to build them in large numbers. If nothing else, this looks like it might be quite useful for anyone with a mad scientist/Emperor of Evil sim. Not my first choice for a final EP theme, certainly, but I'll probably still give this a look given that I tend to play my game more or less like an interactive cartoon.
Field Researcher
#341 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 10:33 AM
Is that some kind of elevator I see from the first picture...?

Scholar
#342 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 10:38 AM
Personally,those pics wasn't impress me(that futuristic style look shitty and simbots we already have with ambitions ep) so I stay with my opinion that I will not buy this ep.
Scholar
#343 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 10:42 AM
I'm not gonna lie the first third pic is really cool but I still don't know and holding judgement as I wish it was something else. I willing to see more gameplay maybe @ the LB in the mourning.
Forum Resident
#344 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Black Zekrom
Is that some kind of elevator I see from the first picture...?

THAT'S FROM SIMS 1 OMG I'M SCREAMING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!
*ahem* Sorry for the caps, I lost my composure right when I saw it.

Edit: Those new robots looks like old servo+cybermen hybrid.
Inventor
#345 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 11:05 AM
In a way it seems like the Supernatural to me - nice but totally unrelated to the way I play the game.

As for that thing in the first pic: knowing the Eaxis sense of humor, it might just as well be a cryostat. Have your beloved ones always near you! - at least after they drop dead.
Lab Assistant
#346 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 11:16 AM
what's with the stove thing in the first picture PLEASE tell me it's like the food machine in jetsons omg i am LOVING the style they went for!
Lab Assistant
#347 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 11:17 AM
I'll only be impressed if it comes with a boatload of new socials. Otherwise I'll get it on sale a few months down the road to finish my collection.
Top Secret Researcher
#348 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 1:10 PM
Love the look! Sort of reminds of the Jetsons. However, not related to my game play either. It would be as if I was playing a totally different game, not a bad thing but not what I wanted.

If it contains game play that I can use, I will buy it. I bought Supernatural for the moon and the new objects/clothing but really do not use the supernatural stuff at all. Not sorry I bought it but unless this new pack has good stuff, I won't buy it this time. It seems I always skip the last pack in the series!
Field Researcher
#349 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 1:20 PM
Just found this picture from SimsDomination Twitter

So... we get a jet pack in this EP...

Instructor
#350 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 1:40 PM
Oh, you mean the device that lets us hover above sidewalks? And occasionaly grab someone and go up a bit, just as a joke? Or maybe it'll let us go up and teleport to another location. Not sure which one is better. -,-
Page 14 of 65