Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moar Interactions

by Buzzler Posted 22nd Mar 2011 at 7:55 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2015 at 4:19 PM by Buzzler

1044 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 733 Feedback Posts, 310 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 27 of 42
Lab Assistant
#651 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 1:37 AM
Quote:

Originally Posted by katiejesse8

He is usually so fast at updating. Hope he is OK.

Well, judging from his profile, he has been online recently, even today.

Theapoo,

I hope he will post to let those of us who aren't able to verify that these are OK so we will know. I can come up with problems in my game easy enough. I love these mods but since they do not say compatable with Patch 1.39 I am afraid to use them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#652 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 8:51 PM
I can't socialize with anybody! She would just reject
Mad Poster
#653 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 7:16 PM Last edited by Menaceman44 : 13th Oct 2012 at 4:07 PM.
I'm also thinking this may need an update.
I've used the tuning file so that I'm not using ALL of the new features and I have noticed the Commission Upgrade options added to my game no longer works since I patched to 1.38 and subsequently 1.39.
The option shows up, I get notified that someone will arrive to perform the upgrade, a Sim dressed in the mechanic's outfit arrives and I then get a notification pop-up that the upgrade failed followed by the generic "It's time for me to go" message and the sim just disappears. They don't leave, they just stop being there, like someone has gone into buy mode and deleted them.

Scrap that! The mod works fine. A fresh download solved the problem I was having. Hopefully that will teach me to check before posting in future.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Forum Resident
#654 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 3:26 AM
About the "Stock Fridge With/Remove All But" interaction on fridge, can you make that it store only ingredients that marked "IsEdible = True" in the Ingredients XML file?
Because currently it store all ingredients including that one used in alchemy, like mandrake, wolfsbane, red valerian, four mushrooms (Glow Orb, Spotlight, Red Toadstools, Mycenas) and also beeswax.
Lab Assistant
#655 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 5:22 AM
I removed this mod due to a few glitches in my game and the glitches are gone. I do hope that this (and Buzzler's other mods) will be updated when Seasons comes out because I really miss them. He usually does let us know that the mod is updated to the current patch so not sure why these don't mention 1.39.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#656 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 10:06 PM
Hey Buzzler just want to let you know that the new 1.42 patch is out now
Test Subject
#657 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 6:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by majesticg
Hey Buzzler just want to let you know that the new 1.42 patch is out now

Dont use the mod with this patch, it crash the game, it happened to me; wait until the update of the mod or dont use the patch
Test Subject
#658 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 7:42 PM
Yeah, I'm getting CTD with this in 1.42 as well.
Lab Assistant
#659 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 7:43 PM
As far as I know Buzzler doesn't play Sims 3 anymore. I asked him for an update for the "not so routine machine" (when it arrived in the store) to enable hire craftsmen for an object update and he told me he is out.
Let's hope he changed his mind meanwhile. :-(
Test Subject
#660 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cyron
As far as I know Buzzler doesn't play Sims 3 anymore. I asked him for an update for the "not so routine machine" (when it arrived in the store) to enable hire craftsmen for an object update and he told me he is out.
Let's hope he changed his mind meanwhile. :-(

NOOOOOO D: that seriously blows. maybe someone with some know-how can update these mods then? I depend on some of these so much. :[
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#661 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 8:53 AM
My game crashes when trying to use this mod. Anyone know of any massive incompatibilities? I mainly only have Twallan's mods installed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#662 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 5:33 PM
I wish dearly for an update for patch 1.42. One of my favorite mods!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#663 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 6:54 AM
Since the 1.42 patch, I can't use this mod anymore...crashes the game everytime. I LOVE this mod and sure wish you could update it!
Lab Assistant
#664 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 5:40 AM
I am hoping that Buzzler will be able to update his mods soon as well. I really miss them and hope he will continue to support them.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#665 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 4:22 PM
@all: My hours are pretty messed up currently, so I have very little time. I've usually just done some quick staff work in the little free time I've had lately. But I didn't abandon my mods. Not yet anyway. I'll try to get to update them soon.

@Cyron: I told you no such thing, so please don't tell stories like that. If I should really decide to quit for good, I would tell so in public.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#666 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 7:59 PM
Thanks for the update Buzzler
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#667 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 8:39 PM
Thanks so much for letting us know Buzzler!
Test Subject
#668 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 1:13 AM
Thank you, Buzzler!

I'll never grow up and I'll never grow old...blame it on the love of rock and roll!
Lab Assistant
#669 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 3:16 AM
Buzzler,

Thank you so much for the update. I knew you used to be so quick at updating. I love your mods and am so happy you will be able to update them. Sorry your hours are messed up though. RL can be like that!
Lab Assistant
#670 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buzzler
@Cyron: I told you no such thing, so please don't tell stories like that. If I should really decide to quit for good, I would tell so in public.

Here is an excerpt from a PM reply to me (date: march 5th 2012)

That's really sweet, thank you. But it'd be throwing pearls before swine, because I didn't actually play the game for over a year now.

I'm sorry if that was a misunderstanding.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#671 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 10:43 AM
Thank you, Buzzler!! I appreciate your mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#672 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 10:55 AM
So, hum, is it alredy updated or is Buzzler working on it? No pressure, just to know.
Test Subject
#673 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 1:53 PM
@SinParInes -- Nope, not updated yet.

@Buzzler -- Do you know yet what exactly is broken yet with this patch?
Forum Resident
#674 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cyron
Here is an excerpt from a PM reply to me (date: march 5th 2012)

That's really sweet, thank you. But it'd be throwing pearls before swine, because I didn't actually play the game for over a year now.

I'm sorry if that was a misunderstanding.

He mods the game, he doesn't play it. This is a very common way of "playing" the Sims 3 among creators. In fact, a very large percentage of modders and other creators don't actually play the game, they spend their time modding. If you need confirmation of this, simply visit one of the creator chats (here, or at simlogical) and many modders and creators will tell you that they don't play or that they haven't played in a long time. Hope this helps you understand

My Mod Index | My Mods at Simlogical | My Blog: Nona's Sims | Fix Your Premium Content

Please do not PM me with questions about modding. Please post in an appropriate forum and PM me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Test Subject
#675 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 6:55 PM
Oh this is why my game keeps crashing *face palm*
I've been freaking out for the past few days wondering what was wrong, glad it isn't something too serious.
Page 27 of 42