Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 1:07 AM Last edited by Nootk : 1st Jul 2015 at 1:18 AM.
Default Hallo
Hello I'm Nootk. While I've played pretty much every sims game since Sims 1 tho I don't play them much longer than needed to build a house. Most of the my time in the Sims has been spent in Build mode designing houses and relatively little time actually playing the game outside of making sure objects that clip don't break the use of things like stereos. For me the game is making a perfect home for whatever theme unfolds has I go along. Recently uploaded a home here for the first time at someones request, fairly nervous about it since usually the only people that see them are the sims who get stuffed into them once I'm done.

Anyway I figured I might has well introduce myself if I keep uploading here. Have a good day.

On a side note. Is there a way I can change my profile picture, it says I don't have permission to access the page :\
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 9:04 PM
Hey Nootk! Welcome to MTS! Congrats on your first upload I started just like you, spending the day designing houses in The Sims other than actually playing, and then I became an architect in real life I hope you have a nice stay ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: