Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:32 PM
Cheddar from 1876, mashed with guano dipped in chocolate

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:54 PM
Cheddar from 1876, mashed with guano dipped in chocolate covered grasshoppers

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Forum Resident
#53 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 5:11 AM
Cheddar from 1876, mashed with guano dipped in chocolate covered grasshoppers, covered in soy sauce
Forum Resident
#54 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 5:57 AM
Cheddar from 1876, mashed with guano dipped in chocolate covered grasshoppers, covered in soy sauce, sprinkled with aloe vera juice,
Instructor
#55 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 7:21 AM
Cheddar from 1876, mashed with guano dipped in chocolate covered grasshoppers, covered in soy sauce, sprinkled with aloe vera juice, baked in duck urine

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Forum Resident
#56 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 9:07 AM
Cheddar from 1876, mashed with guano dipped in chocolate covered grasshoppers, covered in soy sauce, sprinkled with aloe vera juice, baked in duck urine with a dollop of whipped cream.
Forum Resident
#57 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 3:35 PM
A dollop of whipped cream,
Alchemist
Original Poster
#58 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 6:53 PM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Forum Resident
#59 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 12:28 AM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk,

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Instructor
#60 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 12:31 AM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk, sizzled in cranberry sauce

My city =D
Forum Resident
#61 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 12:34 AM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk, sizzled in cranberry sauce, a splash of apple cider vinegar,

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Instructor
#62 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:06 AM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk, sizzled in cranberry sauce, a splash of rotten apple cider vinegar,

My city =D
Forum Resident
#63 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:08 AM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk, sizzled in cranberry sauce, a splash of rotten apple cider vinegar,marinated in prune juice,

Mother Function
retired moderator
#64 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:35 AM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk, sizzled in cranberry sauce, a splash of rotten apple cider vinegar,marinated in prune juice, on a stick!

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Forum Resident
#65 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:38 AM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk, sizzled in cranberry sauce, a splash of rotten apple cider vinegar,marinated in prune juice, on a stick, dipped in roasted ants,

Instructor
#66 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:55 AM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk, sizzled in cranberry sauce, a splash of rotten apple cider vinegar,marinated in prune juice, on a stick, dipped in roasted ants, rolled in salt

My city =D
Forum Resident
#67 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:54 AM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk, sizzled in cranberry sauce, a splash of rotten apple cider vinegar,marinated in prune juice, on a stick, dipped in roasted ants, rolled in salt, sprinkled with MSG,

Mother Function
retired moderator
#68 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 3:02 AM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk, sizzled in cranberry sauce, a splash of rotten apple cider vinegar,marinated in prune juice, on a stick, dipped in roasted ants, rolled in salt, sprinkled with MSG, drizzled with chicken blood

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Forum Resident
#69 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 3:16 AM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk, sizzled in cranberry sauce, a splash of rotten apple cider vinegar,marinated in prune juice, on a stick, dipped in roasted ants, rolled in salt, sprinkled with MSG, drizzled with chicken blood served with a side of pickled pigs feet

Lab Assistant
#70 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:44 AM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk, sizzled in cranberry sauce, a splash of rotten apple cider vinegar,marinated in prune juice, on a stick, dipped in roasted ants, rolled in salt, sprinkled with MSG, drizzled with chicken blood served with a side of pickled pigs feet and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich

Jack: Could you imagine anythng better? Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream in a pool on cognac drissled in the most expensive chocolate "Amadei Porcelana" covered in shaved truffles, and topped with 24 carat gold leaf.
Liz: I dunno, have you tried a donut in the microwave?
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:42 PM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk, sizzled in cranberry sauce, a splash of rotten apple cider vinegar,marinated in prune juice, on a stick, dipped in roasted ants, rolled in salt, sprinkled with MSG, drizzled with chicken blood served with a side of pickled pigs feet and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich topped with dried fish
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:17 PM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk, sizzled in cranberry sauce, a splash of rotten apple cider vinegar,marinated in prune juice, on a stick, dipped in roasted ants, rolled in salt, sprinkled with MSG, drizzled with chicken blood served with a side of pickled pigs feet and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich topped with dried fish eyeballs

I dOn'T sUfFeR fRoM iNsAnItY. i EnJoY eVeRy MiNuTe Of It. :D

Please call me Rachel
Alchemist
Original Poster
#73 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:35 PM
A dollop of whipped cream in baked beans doused with chocolate milk, sizzled in cranberry sauce, a splash of rotten apple cider vinegar,marinated in prune juice, on a stick, dipped in roasted ants, rolled in salt, sprinkled with MSG, drizzled with chicken blood served with a side of pickled pigs feet and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich topped with dried fish eyeballs and rotten cheddar.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve

Page 3 of 3