Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:00 PM
I'm the happiest person!!
HP has sent me a PM saying that my upload restriction has been left!! I'm really happy From now, I'll always post in the CFF

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:01 PM
Yaaaaaay for nina! *huggles*

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Typical
#3 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:02 PM
Congrats!!!

an I ask how long your restriction was for??
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:06 PM
Five months, more or less

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Typical
#5 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:07 PM
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:10 PM
It's not always the same time... it depends on how many time you last to improve your work

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Typical
#7 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:15 PM
Can I just post in CFF then ask a mod to clear my restriction if it's good enough... hang on I'll get the PM now.
Quote: Originally posted by UploadManager
Hi lewjen,

It has come to our attention that you have had 4 uploads approved, and 17 uploads rejected since we have begun tracking uploads. While we appreciate your submissions, rejections at such a high rate indicate that you are not ready to upload to MTS2. Therefore, you are currently restricted from uploading.

This situation is not permanent however - you can upload again! You just need to follow these steps:

1. Learn to create well, and review the guidelines:

* Please see the MTS2 Creator Guidelines. for a full explanation of everything we require for uploads here at MTS2. Please review the guidelines carefully, as they may have changed.

* If the guidelines are in any way unclear and you need clarification, please ask in the Creator Issues Forum, where MTS2 staff can answer any questions you might have regarding the guidelines, the upload process, or what specific issues there were with your previous uploads.

* If you are having trouble with the technical aspects of creating, please see the appropriate Create Forum, where there are tutorials, tips, and open forums where you can ask questions regarding specific issues.

2. Use the Creator Feedback Forum:

* When you believe you have a good upload that is ready for MTS2, you will need to use the Creator Feedback Forum. There, you can get help and suggestions on perfecting your creations before submission from other creators, regular users, and staff.

You will not be able to upload until you have done the above steps, and received confirmation from one or more MTS2 staff members (i.e. users with coloured names) on your Creator Feedback thread that your upload is ready. At that point, we will remove your upload restriction and you will be allowed to upload again.

Please note that creating a new user account to attempt to get around this restriction so you can upload again will result in an instant ban from this site of both accounts. You must follow the exact instructions in this PM to continue to upload here.

Thank you for your understanding - while we understand this may be frustrating, as long as you follow the above steps, you should be able to get your restriction removed and can then upload to MTS2 once more.

Thanks,
MTS2Staff
Typical
#8 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:15 PM
May I point out I should have avoided trying to upload when I first joined the site...
Zombie Socks
#9 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:23 PM
Yeah. I never upload unless I'm almost positive it will get accepted. It doesn't even get CLOSE to creator feedback until I'm totally sure it's the best I can do. A lot of the time, I'll ignore it for a month and then come back to it with new eyes. Then I make sure it's even better. I trash so many projects it's crazy, but in the end I think it turns out for the best.

I have so many projects going it's crazy. Most of them will probably never be shown or uploaded.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
#10 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:24 PM
Yeah... I've been on this site for, what, 7 months? I've had 2 uploads approved and 5/6 rejected.
Zombie Socks
#11 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:25 PM
That's why I don't upload houses. They're so tricky to get uploaded!

Typical
#12 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
Yeah. I never upload unless I'm almost positive it will get accepted. It doesn't even get CLOSE to creator feedback until I'm totally sure it's the best I can do. A lot of the time, I'll ignore it for a month and then come back to it with new eyes. Then I make sure it's even better. I trash so many projects it's crazy, but in the end I think it turns out for the best.

I have so many projects going it's crazy. Most of them will probably never be shown or uploaded.

Yeah... when I fisrt became "active" on the site I was depirate to upload *facepalm*. But in the rejection *letters* they didn't mention the pics (I think) and so once the lots were good enough, I needed to improve the pics. Then I finally am able to use print screen without it crashing my game but then the uniqness has gone from my lots and then, I decided to try and upload some clothes (bad choice... for me ).
Mad Poster
#13 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:27 PM
Both of mine I got approved in About 2 hours. =D NO changes required, thanks to the CCF.
Typical
#14 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:28 PM
Seriously, I had like nearly 10 rejections in a few months
Mad Poster
#15 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:29 PM
*pats* I know how you feel.
Zombie Socks
#16 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:30 PM
*is too anal to EVER do that* You guys know me. If you think I'm harsh on you guys, you should see the kinds of things I do to my own work!

Typical
#17 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:31 PM
I feel quite bad. I want to upload this really cool house for sims 3, but I'm afraid to use CFF incase ther'se somthing wrong with the PM
Zombie Socks
#18 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:32 PM
Bring it to us! *swirly eyes*

Mad Poster
#19 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:33 PM
Just put it up! How would the PMing system affect it?
Typical
#20 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:33 PM
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:35 PM
I started to upload here in December, and it took me one month to get something approved... but by then, I had several creations rejected...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#22 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:37 PM
I have few thing s I want to upload, but hey willprobably get rejected.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:50 PM
Don't say that Kyle!
Mad Poster
#24 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:57 PM
well, you could always ask and see if people think they could be improved.

Weird, I've had almost no real trouble getting houses approved. Guess i'm just lucky. :P

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 8:05 PM
Your houses are awesome Raps! That's it

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:

Page 1 of 7