Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
#51 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:06 AM
Yes, WWW you really did help me out a lot too. You deserve an award or something, like a mocha or a latte, just for being helpful (nothing wrong with suggesting that, in the rules it says don't say stuff should be featured)
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:10 AM
Well Nina, I meant that now I know your a human bean. Not some high-class better than you creator X3 (or are you?) Lol, and WWW, I had only seen your nitpicks, not your posts. I like you :3 (in a strictly platonic way)

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Zombie Socks
#53 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:24 AM
*face is now so bright red it could be used as a search-light*
I remember when I first started helping, I got a lot of snotty comments because I wasn't an uploader so they acted, like Sayde said, like "high-class better than you creators." Part of the reason I started uploading was to prove to them that a non-orange name doesn't mean you can't create. It's actually been a personal goal of mine for a long time to get something uploaded in every section. Just today, this really irritating girl was refusing to listen to feedback from people who: "hadn't even uploaded sims." Little snot. I already have an almost-done lot done! It's good to have something to aim for. I'm totally like you, Jo, I love learning new things!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
#54 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:34 AM
Yeah, she was a little snot.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Zombie Socks
#55 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 2:30 AM
Hey! I haven't had a chance to tell you I liked your new avatar! *cuddles and snuggles adorable little star*

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Banned
#56 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 3:11 AM
Do you like my new avatar, beware, if you cuddle him he might put you in the auroura chair, and scan your brain for wormhole knowledge.
Zombie Socks
#57 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 3:15 AM
maybe just a handshake.

Mad Poster
#58 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 3:32 AM
You got flamed in CCF, WWW?
Zombie Socks
#59 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 3:36 AM
Yeah, this little snot:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...5#startcomments
She just gets ruder and less willing to work as the thread goes on. I reported her, but nothing has happened so far. Everyone else is really awesome though. Naeniver has been really sweet. She's fun to work with.

Mad Poster
#60 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 3:38 AM
Wow. See? That's why I only help on lots.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#61 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 11:36 AM
Bah! That sucks! She has deleted most of her posts so I couldn't see them but... tha sucks!! Poor WWW! *caress WWW's head*

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#62 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 11:39 AM
Ach. I really don't like her already. Naeniver is a sweetie though, but it seems that she's being too nice for her own good. I enjoyed working with her when she first started building.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Theorist
#63 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 12:03 PM
what a Whor*
Typical
#64 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZimZ
what a Whor*

If that wasn't... f*k it...
Zombie Socks
#65 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:44 PM
Naeniver is really nice. *sends cookies* Shame she deleted her posts. Taking away our fun! *pouts*

Mad Poster
#66 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:48 PM
*appears randomly*
Typical
#67 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:49 PM
*Dribbles on randomely appearing, Ri*
Mad Poster
#68 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:49 PM
*kills lew*
Typical
#69 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:53 PM
*Is revived* *steals tiger and puts on Ri*
Mad Poster
#70 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:53 PM
I am the tiger, lew. MUAHAHAHA!!!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#71 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:56 PM
Poor lew... he still didn't know that

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Typical
#72 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:57 PM
*Hides under faaaaar away bush*
Mad Poster
#73 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 5:03 PM
Awesome Reaction Video!: (Random I know )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M6P...feature=related
Typical
#74 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 5:06 PM
That's quite... frightening... ESPECIALLY WHEN I TURNED MY SOUNMD RIGHT UP TO HEAR THE POEPLE TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Typical
#75 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 5:07 PM
[header2]Testy test[/header2]

Page 3 of 7