Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 11:14 PM
Do you remember...
when you first saw the other Nintendorks members?

I remember when I first saw Raps, it was in the CFF, in the Super Mario Project. I thought he was a girl because of his avi , and I also thought that he was someone very important because he was a top secret researcher (yes, I didn't know a lot about ranks). I thought that he was an awesome mesher.

The first time I saw Fergus was in the Vampire group. I also thought he was a girl I gave him a link to a new vampire default skintone.

The first time I saw WWW was in the CFF of course I think itwas when she was site helper... I remember her with a blue name... Maybe not,I dunno... I thought she was from the staff

The first time I saw Jon was also in the CFF. That day I had tried to upload a new set of eyes I had created, but I discovered my upload restriction. I posted a thread with my eyes in the CFF and Jon explained me about the restriction, and I thought... hmmm... he's an insructor, so he must know what he's talking about (remember what I've said about ranks)

The first time I saw lew was... guess where! Yes! In the CFF. He gave his opinion about my creations until I hit him with a bat I remember that. And then I read in his sig something about creating a F1 group, and I PMed him and he created the group.
I have to say that I'm in Nintendorks thanks to lew, because one day I was bored and I started to see his posts, and I saw many of them in Nintendorks, I liked the threads and I joined

I first saw Vampy searching in the downloads section for people who had goth creations to invite them to my group. I remember that she was the first to join it and the only one that PMed me to say me thanks for the invite

The first time I saw Nico (Anubis) was also in the CFF. I thought he was a girl too, and he didn't have his Amy Lee avi He commented my creation and gave comments in Spanish, thing that later would cost both of us a warn.

Well, I think I've met the rest of the members here in Nintendorks, and I think that joining this group is one of the best things I've done.

Probably nobody will read this, but I think it's an interesting topic

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 11:21 PM
I remember www very well. I posted my stuff in CF and she was always good to comment on my things nitpicking on what I could do to improve, and as a result of her nitpicking, I got minimal rejections since I came back to mts2 in December of 08.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 11:23 PM
Yeah! She has helped me a lot too!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 11:55 PM
The first time I saw all of you was when I joined Nintendorks.
Banned
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 11:56 PM
No, you saw me when I joined your group. Or if you ever downloaded my stuff.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 11:58 PM
I think I've downloaded something of yours... IDK. The site won't let me see what I've downloaded.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 12:00 AM
So... I'm the only one on writing a block that nobody is going to read??

EDIT: Ri, yes it does

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Inventor
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 2:34 AM
Everybody here thought that I was a girl? Well... at least you did it with Raps and zimz too
The first time I saw jon I thought "... this guy... must be gay" (just kidding!)
The first time I saw WWW I thought "This boy knows best" and then I saw her profile and discovered that she's a girl!
The first time I saw Raps I thought that he was an expert mesher, and he is so I wasn't wrong.
The first time I saw you Nina I thought "This girl is emo!" and then you said you were blond! My theory came down
The first time I saw Lew I thought he was a retarded boy...
And... I can't remember anything more right now... just that I was very afraid, all you scared me!

Scholar
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 3:28 AM
I remember when I met you people .
I thought Anubis was a girl.
I thought ZimZ was a girl.
I thought Raps was a girl.
I knew Ri was a boy.
and guardstud .
but I mostly remember finding out there was a place to talk that made me happy

$$$ MONEY!!!!!! :D
Mad Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 3:30 AM
First time I saw WWW was in....wait for it....the castle thread. Telling me that the lot must be flat.

ooga I first met in CFF,

and the rest of you I met here. *is glad he created the group*

Everyone else from the castle thread seems to have drifted away except for Simalicious and Mickeymouse. There's somebody else as well who's been there from the beginning...?

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Theorist
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:08 AM
If my memory is right, I meet all of you here. I meet QBuilderz in the Lot Creator group. I never planned to upload on here, but I was like "go on go upload." Glad I did.

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Banned
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rapsheba555
First time I saw WWW was in....wait for it....the castle thread. Telling me that the lot must be flat.

ooga I first met in CFF,

and the rest of you I met here. *is glad he created the group*

Everyone else from the castle thread seems to have drifted away except for Simalicious and Mickeymouse. There's somebody else as well who's been there from the beginning...?

You didn't meet me here, you met me in CFF even though I never posted once in your castle thread.
Typical
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anubis360
The first time I saw Lew I thought he was a retarded boy...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*Cowers*
Mad Poster
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 8:10 AM
Hmm, I saw some of the members on Nintendorks before I joined.

lewjen commented on my first lot.
joninmobile was one of the people that I commented on in the Creator Feedback Forum. Heh, I still remember my fangirl squeals.
Rapsheba555, I first saw him when I was lurking in his castle thread, and then saw him again when I joined the Sim Supply. I judged people by their avatars, so I thought he was a girl. I know better now!
KyleTheArtist PMed me, and asked me a few questions. Then I started reading her stories, and commented on them often. Congrats on finishing LLC!
vampire_Aninyosaloh I saw when the site was being merged, and she was on the #social. Ah... the llamas vs. the camel. Gewd times. ::drinks camel blood::
whitewaterwood I always saw on the Creator Feedback Forum.

But those were the only ones I knew before I came into Nintendorks.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Theorist
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 10:13 AM
I remember seeing www when she had a blue name... in the cff forum. I used to think raps was a girl and I got really confuzzled when people said her (if you didn't know me and you saw my current avi. you'd think I'm a girl )
Scholar
#16 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:13 PM
I thought WWW was a boy, until I looked at the profile. Same with Raps, Zimz... except I thought they were girls.

I saw WWW on CFF, mostly, and Nina occasionally commented, The rest of you I didn't realized existed till I joined. And I only joined at first because my group box was empty.

Then, I only posted for my post count, because Test Subject wasn't much fun.

I see myself as one of the youngest members, and not that... reconized X3

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Typical
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:15 PM
Sayde - I can remember when I first joined and you pretty much talked about ALOT.
Typical
#18 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:16 PM
Sayde - Your new avi looks like a gay exploding duck.
Scholar
#19 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:43 PM
Hmmm. I wonder what that means.

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Typical
#20 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:46 PM
You changed your avi again!!!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 5:07 PM
Oh! I wanted to see the gay exploding duck!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Typical
#22 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 5:08 PM
It didn't explode... just it's head was shaking alot
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 5:10 PM
I want to see it!!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Typical
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 5:11 PM
I guess you'll have to ask sayde then...
Scholar
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 5:22 PM
bleh, i had it up there as a placeholder til I found a better one, and this one is just another place holder until I find an even BETTER one.

YES, I is a Nintendork!

Page 1 of 2