Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 1:30 AM
I'm really pissed off...
I've been helping for the last few days a girl that I thought was new at MTS. Firstly she had a huge sig, and I suggested her to change it, then I saw that she was temporally banned and that she was loging in with other account, and I told her that she couldn't do that, that she couldn't have two accounts. I thought that she would delete one, but she didn't... and I also helped her explaining how to upload items to MTS... And guess who I've seen some minutes ago in the graveyard... She was there for duplicate account and for STEALING CONTENT!!!

I don't know how I've been so stupid...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 1:31 AM
Figures. Who's content did she steal?
Theorist
#3 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 1:31 AM
I saw you telling her about her sig. Don't blame yourself, no one really knows what kind of person someone is

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Site Helper
#4 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 1:39 AM
Don't let her stop you from always being the best person you can be. If she's a jerk, that's her fault, not yours. But if you let her make you a jerk too, nobody wins.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 1:46 AM
that b*tch

$$$ MONEY!!!!!! :D
Theorist
#6 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:13 AM
I thought she was genuine too
Zombie Socks
#7 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:14 AM
Don't blame yourself. It's hard to figure out who to help and who isn't worth the time, so it's wonderful that you're willing to put in effort to help everyone like that!
Personally, the only rule I have when helping someone is that if they don't put real effort into their letter (aka grammar and spelling) I won't help them. It means they're probably not willing to put in effort into simming as well.

I won't help them if they're a jerk, too, but that's a totally different matter.

Just think of it this way: You are awesome and they suck.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
#8 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:27 AM
Omg Nina! I'm sorry! She's just a b*** so let her be a b**** and let her be punished and banned.

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Theorist
#9 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:19 AM
From HP herself:

Quote:
Unable to understand the concept of "not yours, don't upload as if it were yours" and "one account per person, you don't get to make more because you were banned for stealing content", Forehearts and her alter-ego, - Pheonix Pixie -, have been permanently evicted from the site for a chronic lack of giving a crap for the rules.

Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:28 AM
Oh, why bother. They don't even care...
Mad Poster
#11 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 9:11 PM
Nope.....criminals...

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 1:17 AM
I can't believe it! That damned basard has a new account!!! I've reported her... *tries to breathe* She was talking to me so normally... Damn her!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 1:19 AM
*kills bastard*

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 1:20 AM
Shall we rampage her? MWAHAHAH

I hate it when people take advantage of nice people. I believe that is why there is a shortage of niceness. I mean why bother when you end up get screwed anyways.

I appriciate you help Nina, even if she didn;t/
Theorist
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 1:20 AM
That slut of a bitch!!! Damn her to the bowels of hell!!!

Forum Resident
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 1:23 AM
I have backup accounts incase I get temporarily banned (I don't care).
but stealing content is fucking terrible

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 1:23 AM
HP has banned her new TWO accounts... I'm so stressed now...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 1:23 AM
I have -one- duplicate account I made by complete accident.
#19 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 1:24 AM
I wouldnt worry about it. She is no longer your problem.
Banned
#20 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 5:39 AM
Awwooowooo ya'll have duplicate accounts! I honestly had the same account since I signed up here in 2006.
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 6:37 AM
And that is why I don't help people anymore.
They are ignorant jerks and don't care what you say to them, even if it is helpful.
Because of course, even though you have been a member of a website for years, the newbie is right.

Of course, every now and then Hell freezes over and there IS an actual good newbie...
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 7:13 AM
Too true. E, your post is 100% awesome!
Banned
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 5:27 PM
I help everyone I never ran into any problems, mostly people asking me where hair came from in my pics here, or asking me how to make careers, which I always lead them to my tutorial I wrote on sims2supernova.com
Scholar
#24 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:03 PM
Hehe, I've only had one account here. I saw the graveyard before I made my account here, and was like: Holy Crap, I don't wanna get banned! Getting banned is just horrible to me. I mean, the actual banning isn't so bad, it's the fact I did something to break the rules/get in trouble. Once I got a no speaking/chatting ban on RS for having a duplicate account, I never played the other account ever again. My feelings get hurt easily, and that's why I hate getting in trouble. @_@ I was mortifed when I tried to listen to music on the school computer, and I got caught. *face turns red from shame*

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Instructor
#25 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:36 PM
I'll admit I have another account, but I don't use it.
Hell, why would I, this one's much better!

I would delete it but it has one upload which I don't want to lose.
I really don't want to delete this one either though.

I'm Luke. Feel free to make a star wars joke.
I’m a poet
And I know it
And I’ll show em,
In this poem.

Page 1 of 2