Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 11:26 AM
Default Cool/Nasty/Wierd Facts?
Got any Cool, Nasty, Wierd, or Random facts?
Post em here!

I'll go first...
...Hmm...
OH!

Cats spend 85% of their lives asleep.
The earliest period recorded nowadays was a 5 year old girl.
About 750,000 teens become pregnant each year.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 12:43 PM
Apparently, there are more germs on a keyboard than in a public toliet.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 12:44 PM
It's more hygenic to lick the inside of a toilet bowl than to bite your nails.
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 5:29 PM
A five year old girl actually was pregnant and gave birth--say she rather play with her dolls then her son. XD but that was 60 years ago.

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 6:12 PM
Do you gals know what lemmings is? Their this little animals that have high (extremely) metabolism, and they run really fast, sometimes they fall off of cliffs because they can't see really good, they just run. Well, Disney did a documentary about them and in their film, they had the lemmings running off the cliffs--well, they actually got a bunch of them and took them to a cliff, to where they released them, scared them actually, to where they video taped them running off a cliff.

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 6:15 PM
One of the little mermaid castle looks like a phallus, but it was purely coincidental.

nothing bad, but might offend

My city =D
Scholar
#7 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 6:26 PM
No it wasn't, Disney is full of little easter eggs like that that always are suspiciously sexual. That's why they had to redo and re-release it.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Instructor
#8 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 6:39 PM
Oh, I just assumed they were by mistake, but I can believe it--they have the word SEX in the lion king stars.

My city =D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:04 AM
They did?

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 10:33 PM
I will never watch the Lion King or the Little Mermaid the same way again
Scholar
#11 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 10:43 PM
haha, you think that's bad, try watching Alice in Wonderland now that you're old to realize that the caterpillar is smoking a hookah and the Walrus and the Carpenter are obvious religious references.. who lead poor unsuspecting "oysters" to their death.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Instructor
#12 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:31 PM
the Walrus and the Carpenter is not Lewis Carroll work, it's just recited XD, and do you guys know that Lewis Carroll made that book for a eight year old girl name Alice Liddel; who talk says he was in love with. He, in fact stated, that he never gown an attraction for women, and that he love little kids, especially little girls.

My city =D
Rubric Wrangler
#13 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:33 PM
Toxic, carcinogenic paint with cadmium-based pigments are still fairly commonplace in art applications, in most parts of the world. Grand, I'm slowly poisoning myself.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Mad Poster
#14 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:24 AM Last edited by KyleTheArtist : 25th Jul 2009 at 3:39 AM.
in Lion king it was SFX( short for special effects) then obssesed people that see sex in everything came along and said it was sex...

Elice: yeah I posted an article about that too xD And they say nowadays is perverted xD

3000 is the number of words that is said by woman a day( on average)

150 is the number of calories lost when you bang your head on the wall.

Ants are protein. GO eat them.

it takes 32 muscles for a cat to move it's ear.

Some snakes are both genders at once.

A drop of Nicotine kills a horse and make a hamster explode.

The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; "7" was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces. "UP" indicated the direction of the bubbles.

The largest number of children born to one woman is recorded at 69. From 1725-1765, a Russian peasant woman gave birth to 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets.

The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear. Any cup-shaped object placed over the ear produces the same effect.

Clans of long ago that wanted to get rid of unwanted people without killing them used to burn their houses down -- hence the expression "to get fired"

The earliest recorded case of a man giving up smoking was on April 5, 1679, when Johan Katsu, Sheriff of Turku, Finland, wrote in his diary "I quit smoking tobacco." He died one month later.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:26 AM
HBO doesn't ship internationally .
Okay, so not really a cool, nasty or weird fact, but it sucks.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:30 AM
Hey, its facts

Don't worry, watcha need ordered? *goes to pester mom for moneyz*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#17 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:32 AM
Hehe, I've got a friend in America who *may* be willing to ship it to me. Even though it's totally dorky, I'm a dork, and I want a True Blood nightshirt .
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:35 AM

Damnz.

Oooh nightshirt...
I wants nightshirt...
But I don't change into PJs anyhoo..

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#19 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:39 AM
Yeah, I need to get my mother to agree still though. I change into my PJs coz I always have a shower before bed.

Didja know, in space, astronauts cannot cry properly, because there is no gravity, so the tears can't flow down their faces!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:41 AM

I'd hate to be an astronaut.

I take baths when I feel like it... I don't take them daily because it weakens your hair, the shampoo strips your hair of oils...Hey, I just realized that's a cool fact!!

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#21 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:43 AM
I don't wash my hair everynight because thick and curly hair doesn't need to be washed as much. *coolness fact*
But, if I don't have a shower before bed, then I feel really dirty and it takes me even longer to get to sleep.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:45 AM
Ohhh otay.

I am afraid to death of washing my hair, I'll wash it next week... My earrings scare me to death ever since the one got a bit stuck.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#23 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:46 AM
Ow ow ow ow ow! That sounds painful. I hate washing my hair because it takes soooo long to dry. And when it does dry it's out of control, so I always have to dry it in a plait which takes, no joke, 1 whole day if I want it moderately dry.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:49 AM
Isn't a plait like...Braids? That's what I've always thought...

My weird fact pertains to nobody but meh: I happened to see myself in the mirror, and I realized I has a belly T.T My stomach has always been flat, and that's saying something, being able to see it bloated, cuz I'm wearing an Umpire dress...
T.T I feel fat..

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#25 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:01 AM
Yeah a plait is a braid.

Bloated eees only temporary! Don't feel fat because of eet!

Page 1 of 4