Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 2:21 AM
Default How was your day?
How was your day today?

Wanna know how mine was? (Probably not but I'm telling you anyway).

My day is been completely and utterly SHITTY! I started school today and of course I don't know anyone at this new school but to make matters worse, it was soooo crowded. So many Freshman! And all the room numbers to my classes were wrong, so I ended up being late to every class. I left my wallet at home so I couldn't eat anything at Lunch, I can't eat off campus because well...I have an overdue library book from my old school and they transferred it to this new school and you can't get a lunch pass if you have any fines. Lunch is an hour long and THE WHOLE SCHOOL has the same lunch so its hella crowded in the Cafe. Ugh! California, I expected your schools to be much better than this, you disappoint me. *sigh*

Well...I just hope tomorrow gets better.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 9:11 PM
*Quotes a song*

Some, times in our lives...
We all have pain, we all have soooorrow,
But, if we are wise, we know that there's,
always tomooorrow...

Anyone know this one?

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 9:20 PM
it will be better as you get used to it (:

my day was quite awesome. I woke up at noon, spent the afternoon reading, then went out for a beer and sat around with my friends in the moonlight.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 9:41 PM
My day has been pretty good.
I woke up at 4:30 am. Had the worst dream. Took awhile to shake it off. Got up, turned on the computer at 4:45. Got on MTS. Opened my door round 4:50, as parents were up. Got up 2 chapters of mah story. Now it's 2:40pm.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 10:20 PM
0:20 am. so it's officially tomorrow. and my good mood is ruined.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 11:13 PM
Lazy. I've done nothing but sit on the computer, play TS3, surf the web, and watch Scrubs reruns all day. Sometimes it's nice just to be a slug for a change.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#7 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 11:14 PM
Now I'm pissed cuz I have no idea if Watermelons and Apples affect an unborn TS3 sim's gender.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#8 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 11:58 PM
^They do- watermelons create a 65% chance of girls and apples create a 65% chance of boys.

Mad Poster
#9 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 12:00 AM
Otay. I'm fine with that.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:05 AM
Better than Yesterday, I can tell you that. I'm tranferring to a new school, this school just isn't for me. Its HELLA ghetto y'all!! North Hollywood High, here I come!! :D

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:14 AM
Has anyone else seen The Ugly Truth? I finally saw it Yesterday and I pretty much liked it, despite what the jackasses I mean Critics had to say about it.

Instructor
#12 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:28 AM
I went to a Jonas Brothers concert and had a blast
Forum Resident
#13 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:40 AM
Jonas Brothers...Ugh...Sorry x)

ELOOOOOOO x) http://nintendorkhome.forumotion.net/index.htm
My website.Please register!Off-topic talking on my website!

I'm back G's! "One More Time G" "AND I'M SOOOOO ANXIOUS"

............ xD
Instructor
#14 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:44 AM
lol I know a lot of people don't like them. Atleast I'm not one of those crazy fans who tries to force their music on everyone
Mad Poster
#15 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:47 AM
It was better than the rest of my week has been so far. I joined a group which is doing a dance performance at the school's "talent show" of sorts, and we're doing a massive 20 people dance to "Ice Ice Baby".
Mad Poster
#16 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 7:15 PM
Awesome. On my way home from the bookstore at an intersection, I passed a guy from school that I absolutely hate (and he hates me because I won't let him cheat off my math tests). He was driving a junker and I was driving my dad's foxy little sports car... I waved, which is probably the boldest thing I've ever done, and sped around the corner . Does that make me a horrible person? If it does, I don't care- he deserves every bit of having his nose rubbed in something. Now I just need to come up with something to make him pay for asking me if I was an albino...

Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 11:12 PM
ehh, it's been bleh. woke up fine, then got pissed off, now i'm fine again. i love lazy days, <3.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
Awesome. On my way home from the bookstore at an intersection, I passed a guy from school that I absolutely hate (and he hates me because I won't let him cheat off my math tests). He was driving a junker and I was driving my dad's foxy little sports car... I waved, which is probably the boldest thing I've ever done, and sped around the corner . Does that make me a horrible person? If it does, I don't care- he deserves every bit of having his nose rubbed in something. Now I just need to come up with something to make him pay for asking me if I was an albino...

I never thought of you as the type of person who seeks revenge on people, lol. Albino? Wow. What an arsehole, you should get him back good!!!

Mad Poster
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 5:01 AM
To get him back for calling you an albino, spray tan him orange .
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 5:02 AM
Lol, I'll hold him down for you

Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 5:06 AM
My day was...well, regular. I slept till 3 o'clock, watched Fringe and now I'm here.
I got very good news, though: I 'earned' two more weeks of holidays because the government is scared that the swine flu spreads, so YAY, I love pigs!

Je ne suis pas infâme, je suis une femme - "Une Femme Est Une Femme" (1961) by Jean-Luc Godard
Mad Poster
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 5:09 AM
My day was greeeeeat. I'm now going to bed

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 5:56 AM
Today was fun. I don't feel like explaining it though. My big sisters are coming home tomorrow I'm soooooooo ooooooooo oooooo excited.

Mad Poster
#24 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre15
I never thought of you as the type of person who seeks revenge on people, lol. Albino? Wow. What an arsehole, you should get him back good!!!

I'm really not that type of person and that's the boldest I've ever behaved in years, but I don't quickly forget things like that. He's one of those annoying, impudent juveniles that makes fun of absolutely everyone, so I suppose I did what I did for everyone .

Yes, albino. He seriously asked me that. I wouldn't describe my skin as pale- it's fair. Definitely a light color, yes (my best friend calls it "piano-key ivory"), but in a pretty way- not ghostly. Needless to say, I was highly offended. Too bad that I thought of all my good remarks days after it happened... it always turns out that way .

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
I'm really not that type of person and that's the boldest I've ever behaved in years, but I don't quickly forget things like that. He's one of those annoying, impudent juveniles that makes fun of absolutely everyone, so I suppose I did what I did for everyone .

Its always the nice one's who end up making someone regret to live when you push their buttons.

Saw your Supernova profile and you deff don't look albino. He's an instigator, probably with bad grades and...was he ugly? I bet it with a nasty unibrow.

Page 1 of 3