Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#51 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 4:32 AM
Good. I went out with mom in law and hubby. Mom was meant o have Doctors appointment but they changed without telling her. So she took me around Belleville and showed me the sights. Also we went to Pizza hut and I had Hawaiian pizza with REAL pineapples and REAL mushrooms...Not canned shit xD then we went to McD got some food for Chrissy( Hubby's little sister) and went home. We then went to laundry mat and I got bagel with cream cheese from DDs and Coffee Awesome Day all together xD
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 4:39 AM Last edited by zauberlinda12 : 7th Aug 2009 at 5:25 AM.
I say any day you have DD coffee is a good day.

I had a good day at work. Great talk with my manager...we really connected and I learned alot.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:26 AM
funny, i went cruising :p

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
#54 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:28 AM
Chaotic. I was running errands all day, and the fact that I have 700 pages of summer reading looming over my head to be completed in thirteen days is rather stressful.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
#55 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:28 AM
I had a semi-busy day and it was pretty good, all things considered.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 11:18 PM
funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! :D.
had such a laugh with my friends and met some new people.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Scholar
#57 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:53 PM
Better than yesterday was...even though I'm sick, I get to hide out and rest today...yesterday I had a bunch of back to school things to do (immunization records and physical for my son) and I felt like crap and had laryngitis, so talking was a pain in the ass. Yes, much better today.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Mad Poster
#58 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 10:18 PM
I had a pretty good day..
Got a kickass haircut
<.<

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#59 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 7:00 AM
Fun, but incredibly hectic. I had science test revision, cooking biscotti, a speech, then a relaxing movie lesson, but then I had one hour to take 3 photos and edit them for a photography task.

Page 3 of 3