Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:07 PM
I'm not 12.
*goes to put on ignore list*

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#27 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:08 PM
Do you think that everybody are 12s but you?? You're a total jerk, you chose really well your rank

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#28 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cassslas1996
I'm not 12.
*goes to put on ignore list*
Your username, general demeanor, and profile say you are.

Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Do you think that everybody are 12s but you??
No, just the ones who actively admit to being so or make it rather obvious that they are.

Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
You're a total jerk, you chose really well your rank
I know!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Theorist
#29 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:27 PM
You gotta learn to respect others!
Mad Poster
#30 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:29 PM
I am NOT 12, thank you very f*cking much.
Yes, you do.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#31 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiara24
You gotta learn to respect others!
You're implying that I am ignorant of how to do so. This is not the case. I simply choose not to, because it amuses me more.

I am NOT 12, thank you very f*cking much.
Yes, you do.
That is not what your username indicates. What, are you 6?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:31 PM
I was born in JUNE, what does THAT indicate.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Theorist
#33 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:32 PM
So it is worse than I thought ...
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#34 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:33 PM
I was born in JUNE, what does THAT indicate.
That the fact that you consider such a meaningless and irrelevant piece of information to somehow be relevant clearly indicates you are 12. Seriously. What is that supposed to mean?

Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#35 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:35 PM
Right, 12. There's no 13. This is still 12. The fact that you insist on bandying about such nonsense clearly indicates you are 12.

Mad Poster
#36 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:36 PM
I give up. I'm not fighting with your sh*t anymore.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#37 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:37 PM
I give up. I'm not fighting with your sh*t anymore.
Hah! Victory is mine! Die, 12!

Theorist
#38 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:39 PM
No matter the age that a person has but what it is in reality and in this case it is shown to be better than you
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#39 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiara24
No matter the age that a person has but what it is in reality and in this case it is shown to be better than you
To you, maybe. I don't aspire to be a better person. I don't even aspire to be good! After all, what is best in life?

Theorist
#40 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:43 PM
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#41 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:44 PM
You're only young once, but you're never too old to be immature.

Theorist
#42 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:46 PM
Mad Poster
#43 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:47 PM
Claudia is probably older AND more mature then you, so why don't you just shut the f*ck up

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#44 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:49 PM
Maybe he's 12

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#45 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:49 PM
Claudia is probably older AND more mature then you, so why don't you just shut the f*ck up
The former, I doubt. The latter is not a goal I aspire to. People my age who act their age have this distressing tendency to wind up dead, an example I do not seek to emulate, so I try to avoid this.

Mad Poster
#46 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:50 PM
Oh, no, I don't think they're 12. I think they're 60 and want to be done with their life.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Theorist
#47 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:51 PM
I love arguing with people like him ...
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#48 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:52 PM
Oh, no, I don't think they're 12. I think they're 60 and want to be done with their life.
Excellent guess! But no, I'm not specifically seeking to want to be done with my life. We all enter the world screaming, naked, and covered in blood. The fun doesn't have to end there!

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#49 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:52 PM
I don't think he's 12 either, but as he has a "little" obssession with 12s...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#50 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:53 PM
Oho I get it.
Pedo.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«

Page 2 of 4