Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 5:19 AM
Default How do you change the clothes of a pregnant sim?
I hope I'm posting this in the right place, sorry if I'm not.

Anyway, whenever one of my female sims is preggo the game randomly chooses the worst possible outfits for her. I know you can't change the clothes thru the dresser "plan outfit", and I've tried editincas, but the game just freezes. I was just wondering if there was another way that I haven't heard of.

Thanks..
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 6:22 AM
Maybe I'm missing something here, but I've changed my sims when pregnant.

Are you talking about cc outfits or just that you can't even change them at all?

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 6:42 AM
I can't change their outfits at all when they're pregnant. If I go to the dresser the option to plan outfit isn't there. By change I mean pick a different shirt or whatever, not just change between everday, sleepwear, etc. The last pregnant sim I had, the game randomly chose lingerie CC as the sleepwear. I just want to be able to pick different clothes for my preggos. I've tried 'editincas' but the game just freezes up when I do that.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 7:00 AM
Yeah, you straight up can't do it.

"editincas" turns the game into a paradox of confusion that sends it into whirlwind of terror that it cannot withstand...and freezes

I don't really f**k with Africa, cause people are starving to death and that's not baller to me...-Dave Chappelle (Chappelle's Show, Cribs Sketch)
Alchemist
#5 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 9:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdossantos047
Yeah, you straight up can't do it.

"editincas" turns the game into a paradox of confusion that sends it into whirlwind of terror that it cannot withstand...and freezes

..what?

but yeah. you cant change preggos' clothes...exact same thing happens to me. :/

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 9:34 PM
Well that just sucks.. what was EA thinking? lol
Thanks for info anyways
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 10:31 PM
I've heard people say that if you set one of the dresses they usually wear for pregnancy (this dress, did a quick google) as a secondary outfit, you can fully costumize it in create a style, and it will be used as maternity clothing.

I've never tried this myself, should do that soon
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia
..what?

It's a joke.

ha.ha.ha.

I don't really f**k with Africa, cause people are starving to death and that's not baller to me...-Dave Chappelle (Chappelle's Show, Cribs Sketch)
Alchemist
#9 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdossantos047
It's a joke.

ha.ha.ha.

i gathered that much.
but it was a really out there joke.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 4:54 PM