Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 7:57 PM
Talking To Yourself
Just question.. what random things have you said when talking to yourself, for example while doing something?

Me:
"@(&^, I screwed up Skwisgaar's eyebrows." (while drawing portraits of Dethklok members... haha I just went up on the Obsessive Fangirl ladder)

"God! Shut up and get out of the house already, do you want to die? ...Actually, I probably wouldn't care if you did, but I don't want your sister to get all traumatic." (playing Sims)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 8:00 PM
I talk to my playstation a lot:

"Atsuma you idiot! How hard is it to kick a damn golem's ass? It's a stupid HARPY" - Playing Enchanted Arms

"HAHAHAHA, I'M ON A TANK." - Playing Resistance: Fall of Man

"Dogs? Dogs? What kind of dogs kill soldiers? What kind of dogs are these? These aren't dogs. No." - Playing Call of Duty 5

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Alchemist
#3 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 8:31 PM
^
I talk a lot to myself... I can't remember!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 8:47 PM
Haha, "HAHAHAHA, I'M ON A TANK."

I just remembered these two:

"Stop dancing around in your stupid ^(@# wire skirt and fight!" (to my friend's PS3 while playing Soul Calibur)
"Hate you, Siegfried*. No, really. I hate you so much right now." (again, to PS3 with SC4)
"Why are you so *&&^@*$ hard to draw Skwisgaar?" (drawing fanarts again)

*character in SC4.. not someone's name
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 9:22 PM
I always call myself 'stupid' out loud, if that counts.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 9:31 PM
^ of course it does. Yeah, I do that too. Both to myself and my Sims.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 9:43 PM
^ I always get some strange looks when I do that during tests.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 10:24 PM
Really? I just shut up during tests haha. At my school teachers get mad quickly if you say or do anything during a test (other than the actual test of course). I go "stupid!" more when I do something wrong or I drop something (which is often, thanks to terrible reflexes).
Scholar
#9 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 10:48 PM
I have SC4, but I haven't played it - I don't understand it at all lol.

Again playing Enchanted Arms:

"Oh, of course you had to be engaged to the awesomely-composed chick from Kyoto. CAN YOU SAY CLICHÉ?"

"Okay, Atsuma, you move here- Heal, Karin heal! You know what, you're more trouble than you're worth, I'll leave you dead. Raigar goes heeere with- DAMMIT I FORGOT TO FILL UP THE EX GAUGE." <--- Battle mode xD

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Banned
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 11:40 PM
Yeah, I just like fighting in SC4. Y'know, buttonmash, beat up repeatedly, good job! (ha.)

Others for random video games:
"GIMME THAT!"
"Move it! ...Move it, you ugly fatty!"
"Nononononononononono... oh, *&#(."
"...Idiot. Wait, I'd do the same thing."
Scholar
#11 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 11:50 PM
I always end up talking to myself at school. I think I'm talking to someone, but they're not listening to me at all and I'll feel like I'm talking to myself.
And of course, talking to myself while playing Harry Potter 2 for PS2... "Idiot!" as I get caught by prefects for the twentieth time

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#12 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 2:20 AM
Sims 2 crashing (daily):

"Oh, no no no no no no no no no no no nooooooooooo . . ."

or, if I'm in a bad mood,

"I JUST WORKED TWO HOURS ON THAT HOUSE AND YOU CRASH?!?! *unplugs computer and walks away with a smirk of triumph*"

Me listening to music:

"*insert silent lyrics here*"

Yeah. :/

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Banned
#13 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Torako-Tiger-Girl
Haha, "HAHAHAHA, I'M ON A TANK."

I just remembered these two:

"Stop dancing around in your stupid ^(@# wire skirt and fight!" (to my friend's PS3 while playing Soul Calibur)
"Hate you, Siegfried*. No, really. I hate you so much right now." (again, to PS3 with SC4)
"Why are you so *&&^@*$ hard to draw Skwisgaar?" (drawing fanarts again)

*character in SC4.. not someone's name

Don't worry. Siegfried pisses me off, too :D

And some of my amazing talking-to-self moments:

"Oh Ben!" (I was trying to say 'oh man' but it came out differently)

"Whoa... did Raphael just randomly yell 'a headache'??? A HEADACHE! A HEADACHE!!! Oh... nevermind... I think he said 'pathetic'." (playing Soul Calibur)

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Eat the banana, fatty" (trying to get a monkey to eat a banana in my bro's Lego Indiana Jones game)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 4:22 AM Last edited by pandemonium : 9th Apr 2010 at 11:09 PM.
One time I did this really long monologue to myself in an English accent (forgive the cliche, but I absolutely adore the Manchester and Yorkshire dialects).
Banned
#15 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 4:27 AM
Just now:

ARGH! This is beings the annoyings! (Yelling at my washing machine of a computer to load)
Alchemist
#16 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 12:02 PM
Does talking to your iPod count? I guess it does.
Last thing I said, when listening to 'Crystal Ball' by Pink, was "So you're not scared of crystal balls with cracks in them? Okay, I'll crack one, throw it at you and watch it make you fall back off the cliff you're conveniently standing next to. Scared of them yet?"

Oh, and often when I'm dealing with the tech people from some local place via email, "Oh my freaking God, do you know how to READ? I FREAKING TOLD YOU NO LAPTOPS OR MINI TOWERS DAMMIT! WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN?" And yes, I did scream that. A few times.
Scholar
#17 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 1:45 PM
Talking to a boy that I have to tell something very important while staring at my facebook screen: Come online, you shithead! Please? Don't tell me you're avoiding me. Arg. COME ONLINE.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Mad Poster
#18 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 1:52 PM
I talk to myself all the time, and often hold conversations with myself. It's easier than actually having to maintain a conversation with someone else, because no one is there to annoy you.

As Conor Oberst says, when everything is lonely I can be my own best friend.
Alchemist
#19 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 2:00 PM
"No dont do that,no no no thats not how it is done,look what u have done now,ruined it" i said that while i was drawing the other day
"dont move,stay,good boxie wokie" when we had to build a box tower lol

my friends always look at my when i am talking to myself,and one of my friends say "are u talking to yourself again?"

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Alchemist
#20 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 4:29 PM
I talk to myself everyday, in order to understand me more. It's something really weird but sometimes I feel I'm not the same... I feel like I'm two persons, one of us like something and the other hate it... but both think the same about love.
Well, don't listen me, I must be mad...

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Banned
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 4:57 PM
^ Oh, I feel exactly the same way, when someone cals my name, I only have a vague perception it's me. I have two really contrasting, freaky personalities. It's like a mirror. One side is overactive, imaginative, bold, energetic. The other is cold, withdrawn, lethargic, and slightly cruel. Both sides enjoy talking to each other. And both sides are very artistic.

I must be schizophrenic or something like that.

But we're all mad here.

Quote: Originally posted by Ebonova
ARGH! This is beings the annoyings! (Yelling at my washing machine of a computer to load)

haha Skwisgaar accent. :D
Scholar
#22 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 5:30 PM
Sometimes when I go to bed and I can't sleep I repeat things over and over to myself.
Banned
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 5:41 PM
^Yeah, I say things in Norwegian to myself before I sleep, if I can't.
Scholar
#24 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 5:43 PM
^ Mine are more like... affirmations.. although I wont repeat them here as they are a tad depressing
Banned
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 5:47 PM
What's pretty sad about me.. is that I can't even bother to say it in English, I've got to say it in Norwegian. I don't even know why. It's, like, a language thingy.

Page 1 of 2