Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#51 Old 5th May 2010 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zinthos
I hate to be all suspicious, but someone new has JUST appeared here. I may just be being paranoid, and they are just a genuine new person, or... *shudders*
WE ARE BEING WATCHED.

That would be me huh? God Talk about paranoid. I was just looking over this thread, cause I actually talked to a couple of these people (or this one person with many faces) and now I'm a stalker. Weird. Although, it's true, I have had an account since 2008. I just don't post much. Really.

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 5th May 2010 at 11:04 PM
no it's not you. unless you have made 322 posts in about 10 minutes. you're totally chill.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Field Researcher
#53 Old 5th May 2010 at 11:10 PM
Ok, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound kind of pissed off. It's just Zinthos said something to me about being new and it being suspicious too. S'all good.

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Scholar
#54 Old 5th May 2010 at 11:10 PM
chills. you did sign up in 2008 and were non-posting for a bit, so... it does kinda add up... O.o
I think we need to prescribe everyone here a chill pill. *chills*

OMFG THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS CRAZY

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Scholar
#55 Old 5th May 2010 at 11:15 PM Last edited by Kailacat : 6th May 2010 at 10:58 PM.
OH MY F***ING GAWD...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????????
mj2004_3
superclova
Ebonova
EvilOverlord
snapshot_of_a_soul
Wartooth
But-but-but... supaclova was so nice!!!! And they all posted on that MJ-being-banned thread... *dies* I guess that was part of their - oh. His/Her - master plan. And Ebonova???!?!!!?! EvilOverlord!?!??!?!! This is like half the freaking Teen Club being gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Toki, I thought the guy with a mustache that she apparently loved, had an ugly scar on his face. Where the heck did they get pictures??? Or maybe they got pictures of their - His/Her - friends. I didn't know who snapshot_of_a_soul was...

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Theorist
#56 Old 6th May 2010 at 1:46 AM
Hmmm. Completely denying it. :/

"Why?
You mean that shit on MTS?
GAR
I have NO IDEA what happened!!!

I KNOW!
I get home from school, only to find a stupid error message saying I was banned!
WTF???
And Supaclova and EvilOverlord???
That's just the stupidest thing ever!
I've never even HEARD of that stupid Snapshot_of_a_soul person!
I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope it's a joke.

Oh, and can you PLEASE explain to HP for me and TTG/Wartooth??? PLEASE???
You too, Spana!"

What a surprise - a liar to the end.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Theorist
#57 Old 6th May 2010 at 2:18 AM
OH LOOK. YET MORE SURPRISES.

"Michelle, I need to ask you a favor.
Could you PLEASE write to HP and ask her what the fuck is going on?
In case you weren't aware, I (along with Wartooth, Sidney (Supaclova), and EvilOverlord) have been recently banned. For what, you may ask? FOR HAVING THE SAME STUPID ACCOUNT, that's what!!!
I'm innocent, and you've all seen pics of me, MJ, and EvilOverlord. I have NO IDEA why someone, even for a second, would think that Sidney, Wartooth, MJ, and me are the same person!

PLEASE HELP ME!
(I posted the same thing on Spana's profile)"

Srsly, I asked for an explanation, not a plea.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Theorist
#58 Old 6th May 2010 at 3:00 AM
Hey, what do you know? Those pictures actually were her. :P
Here's me triple posting because I have no knowledge of the edit button when I rant.
http://www.modyourpanties.com/image...oof2%20copy.jpg
http://www.modyourpanties.com/image...34-S5001494.JPG
But, tbh, I still don't believe that it was all a "misunderstanding".

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#59 Old 6th May 2010 at 3:05 AM
^Wooooow. Desperate much???
I just find the whole Sidney-is-MJ and Ebonova-is-MJ and Toki-is-MJ and EvilOverlord-is-MJ thing sooo hard to believe. The same person who spun outrageous lies about twins and Twilight is all those people??? It's just so weird. Like they're all traitors.

edit: Also, um, how did Ebonova find out everyone else had been banned too? (sorry, I am a little slow right now!)

tumblr
Theorist
#60 Old 6th May 2010 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kailacat
^Wooooow. Desperate much???
I just find the whole Sidney-is-MJ and Ebonova-is-MJ and Toki-is-MJ and EvilOverlord-is-MJ thing sooo hard to believe. The same person who spun outrageous lies about twins and Twilight is all those people??? It's just so weird. Like they're all traitors.

Hmm. Apparently TTG is also going to take a picture to prove they're who they say they are. But until then, they are all the same person.
Now we just know what they actually look like as far as I'm concerned.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#61 Old 6th May 2010 at 3:12 AM
I bet they are a few friends (Maybe 2 or 3) that just take pics of each other and change them in Photoshop or something. And didn't Mj say that the pictures she posted were her when she was younger? Ah, I'm too gullible, that's probably just a lie.

tumblr
Theorist
#62 Old 6th May 2010 at 3:20 AM
I bet they are a few friends (Maybe 2 or 3) that just take pics of each other and change them in Photoshop or something. And didn't Mj say that the pictures she posted were her when she was younger? Ah, I'm too gullible, that's probably just a lie.

You know how I said about being suspicious of being watched? We're being watched.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#63 Old 6th May 2010 at 3:16 AM
Oh lawdy...This is just messed up. I'm speechless. And supaclova was nice, I can't believe she is one of them...
Theorist
#64 Old 6th May 2010 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KyleTheArtist
Oh lawdy...This is just messed up. I'm speechless. And supaclova was nice, I can't believe she is one of them...

I just can't see any logical way of explaining. TTG and Ebonova were always ninjaing each other... You can't ninja each other on the same computer. O_O

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#65 Old 6th May 2010 at 3:37 AM Last edited by Kailacat : 6th May 2010 at 3:39 AM. Reason: moar
to Spana: Me neither, but you can never know about those MJ-types...
to Michelle: Yeah... maybe the MJ-person had 2 computers next to each other and were going back and forth or getting a friend to help. She should get a life. And if they were ninja'ing each other on the same cputer, someone would have noticed the rapid sign-in sign-out into another account thing.
snapshot_of_a_soul was joined on Feb 27, that is he/r last sign in date, and they have 0 posts. I guess MJ really does have multiple personalities... A nice girl from Wisconsin and a crazy twin-bearing fourteen-year-old from BC. Wonder which one was her real life, if she actually had one that was on here.
You know, I 'membered something. MJ, back when she was "discovered", tried to get herself banned or deleted... If she had gotten herself banned, wouldn't her other accounts have been banned too? Lol... now I really feel dumb. But not as dumb as when I fell for the TBQ. I remember when she said, "It was all just a big social experience... I was surprised it lasted this long... but it's all over now" little did we all know that she was still coming on MTS and seeing what we said about her!!! through OTHER accounts!!!

tumblr
Mad Poster
#66 Old 6th May 2010 at 3:38 AM
I didn't read through the whole pregnancy thread yet( seven pages? That's some srs reads) But I gotta say PixCii, I love you, you just said it nicely and bluntly.

From the few glances I did see: According to MJ she was 14. I am 18 and I'm married and I am freaking out about having a kid, because I am mentaly not ready not physically. I mean when you are married you don't really worried about getting knocked up when you are not married however, you are more freaked about it because, you don't have stable income and yadda yadda. She is talking about this pregnancy thing like it's a walk in a park. Yes each person is deferent, but my step mother is about to go in labor this week or next and my friend is pregnant and she is having some serious problems with her family. It's no way near what MJ described. I caught her on lies instantly to be honest(not truing to be Sherlock here, but when you have two pregnant people and you read that, you gonna know where the lies are) but anyways...

I don't know...I never saw them ninja'ing each other. they seemed to post after one another and it was quiet a conversation. What did bother me though is that sometimes they'd come after one another. Ebanova would come on and make post log out and Wartooth came made few posts and left. I didn't see it as fishy, but after this it smells like a rotten Tuna.(And I fucking like tuna)
Theorist
#67 Old 6th May 2010 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KyleTheArtist
I didn't read through the whole pregnancy thread yet( seven pages? That's some srs reads) But I gotta say PixCii, I love you, you just said it nicely and bluntly.

From the few glances I did see: According to MJ she was 14. I am 18 and I'm married and I am freaking out about having a kid, because I am mentaly not ready not physically. She is talking about this pregnancy thing like it's a walk in a park. Yes each person is deferent, but my step mother is about to go in labor this week or next and my friend is pregnant and she is having some serious problems with her family. It's no way near what MJ described. I caught her on lies instantly to be honest(not truing to be Sherlock here, but when you have two pregnant people and you read that, you gonna know where the lies are) but anyways...

I don't know...I never saw them ninja'ing each other. they seemed to post after one another and it was quiet a conversation. What did bother me though is that sometimes they'd come after one another. Ebanova would come on and make post log out and Wartooth came made few posts and left. I didn't see it as fishy, but after this it smells like a rotten Tuna.(And I fucking like tuna)

I saw them ninja each other a few times in some of the avatar threads, or at least claim to ninja each other.

Though, tbh, now I think... I can't remember ever seeing them both online at the same time.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#68 Old 6th May 2010 at 3:49 AM
^I def. agree, she seemed to adjust to the babies thing pretty well... only one or 2 OMG's??? I haven't seen Ebonova and Toki ninja'ing each other live, but some of their conversations where the times are all the same.

tumblr
Mad Poster
#69 Old 6th May 2010 at 3:53 AM
My step mom is having twins, she I definitely not calm about it

I am not gonna be all like "oh, I knew it was a scam!", because I really didn't. They seemed like they each were a different person to me who are extremely obsessed with Metalocalypse. A wee bit childish, but we are all children at heart no matter how old we are.
Scholar
#70 Old 6th May 2010 at 4:03 AM
Now I'm just wondering who MJ really is. I very highly doubt that MJ's story was her real life, haha, sounds like something out of Twilight, more. I think her real personality might have been Supaclova. But then again, she had 3 characters in the same area of BC, so maybe she really lived there? Oh, why do I care NEways.

tumblr
Theorist
#71 Old 6th May 2010 at 4:04 AM
I did see it as a bit weird that when Ebonova disappeared, Wartooth appeared... But tbh, I never really thought about it. Mainly because it was about 4am when I was seeing it happen.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#72 Old 6th May 2010 at 4:06 AM
You see, I never notice stuff like that, because usually I never have long, continuous conversations through posts (like this). I usually just post here and there. But say if you were to leave and someone else came, and then they left, and you came back... yes, I'd definitely be confused. (I'm not accusing you, just using you as an example.)

tumblr
Theorist
#73 Old 6th May 2010 at 4:07 AM
You see, I never notice stuff like that, because usually I never have long, continuous conversations through posts (like this). I usually just post here and there. But say if you were to leave and someone else came, and then they left, and you came back... yes, I'd definitely be confused. (I'm not accusing you, just using you as an example.)

It was in the lists of postings. It was Ebonova about 5 times, then Wartooth about 5 times. Then Ebonova 5 times again. Like they were taking turns.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#74 Old 6th May 2010 at 4:05 AM
as I think right now, I do find it odd that supaclova hasn't posted since those two appeared.

^exactly! I found that quiet odd too. Didn't pay to much attention though. I thought maybe it is just a coincidence.
Scholar
#75 Old 6th May 2010 at 4:10 AM Last edited by Kailacat : 6th May 2010 at 4:12 AM. Reason: bye
Ohhhh! I get it... that's pretty weird...

tumblr

Page 3 of 7