Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2010 at 9:47 PM
Default MTS: The Movie, Plot Thread
This is a thread for a plot, since the silly idea became a great project now :3
For actors go to this thread.

THIS IS PLOT THREAD! FOR ACTORS AND PARTICIPANTS REFER TO THE THREAD ABOVE!PEOPLE WHO BRAKE THIS RULE WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF OUR CHUCK NORRIS AND HER DOLPHIN MOUNT!

Plot so far:
Someone should be kidnapped by T$R and held for ransom, so unless we go to the great HP (who is like . . . cool and technically runs half the site from her lofty position in the clouds) and ask her to shut down the servers because she's the only non-scary person who we know who knows this stuff. But we want our friend back, so we get the best stuff from MTS to battle against them in a great modding war! And suddenly after a great loss (I'm thinking the liberation of some site or server or something, maybe GoS), T$R backs down and relinquishes our friend and all the servers it shut down. We then destroy it's servers and go back home to find that we forgot our friend when they were in the bathroom.

Any additional lines and action will be added as thread expands.

Let's get rollin' people. Chop Chop.

Darn...I feel like a director D8
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 8th May 2010 at 10:09 PM
And I feel like a procrastinator.
This movie keeps distracting me from a YouTube video I'm making for no apparent reason and my fanfic which has halted completely since the last dA entry. D:

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th May 2010 at 10:49 PM
Adding to my own plot. :P

We're all sitting around in the Teen Club, which should be in some cool room with a bunch of awesome colourful beanbag chairs in it. And surround sound. We're playing Coke or Pepsi.

Then suddenly two random evil people come and take someone, maybe Kyle, away to their T$R dungeons, but they log Kyle off before we can get to them. They leave a note saying that they want MTS shut down for good, and all affiliated sites, before noon tomorrow, or else they'll kill off Kyle and brainwash us to work for them and their great plot for paysite dominance. Since we're teenagers, and we have no money, we can't afford to use paysites, so we go to HP for advice. She arms us with content and we head out to battle for justice. But when we get to their server, there's nobody there, just a blank page and a post-it note saying to check Garden of Shadows. So we trek over there and find that it has been captured by T$R, and Kyle is brainwashed at the controls. We can't shut down the controls without hurting Kyle, so we have an epic battle to the death and eventually snap Kyle out of it and liberate GoS.

That's all I got. :P

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th May 2010 at 11:05 PM
I don't want to be a victim! I are terminator, r u srs? XD
Scholar
#5 Old 8th May 2010 at 11:35 PM
Maybe you should be the victim, Angie!

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th May 2010 at 2:05 AM
^ O.o Wha???

And sure, I'll be the victim, muahaha.

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#7 Old 9th May 2010 at 3:31 AM
Damocles, please don't spam this thread. It's for the plot, not some random picture and irrelevant storyline.

tumblr
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th May 2010 at 5:58 AM
I never claimed the idea as my own, I just made the thread for it. There is no need to be rude.
Inventor
#9 Old 9th May 2010 at 12:20 PM
OOHHH. Can I be a spy? (For you guys. I'm a goodie.) Cause I've gotten an account on TSR (Sorry... I was weak...). I could spy for you guys! :D

I have an idea. Someone hacks into all of our accounts and SPAMS the boards. Then, all our accounts are banned. And we all try to prove our innocence. Then we realise that there is a traitor among us, a MJ!!! Then we use our super ninja skills and HP banishes them.
Just an idea. Don't shout at me. I'm not trying to spam...

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 9th May 2010 at 2:05 PM
What can I be in the story xD

Alchemist
#11 Old 9th May 2010 at 4:39 PM
I want to be something too! x]

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 9th May 2010 at 5:35 PM
^ Post who you want to be played by on the MTS Movie Thread (I'm being played by Kate Winslet),then the writers will decide what your character will do! (:

Mad Poster
#13 Old 9th May 2010 at 5:58 PM
Okay, so the spy thing sounds awesome! The prove-your-innocence fits right in, and it's T$R behind it or something, and they want our entire site down and because they assume it's all teenagers on here, they take over the stronghold of youth and shut down half their members - or so it seems. They only really got the teens off there, but because we're now gone, the site is just full of spam and is a total wasteland, and we have to prove T$R did it to prove our innocence!

Scholar
#14 Old 9th May 2010 at 6:16 PM
But who will be the MJ person? I mean, the person who is supposed to be MJ traitor.

tumblr
Mad Poster
#15 Old 9th May 2010 at 6:33 PM
I could be. That was decided that I would be the victim, as in the good-turned-evil.

Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 9th May 2010 at 6:39 PM
Could I be someone who is shady, and coool xD

Scholar
#17 Old 9th May 2010 at 6:40 PM
I should be the kidnapee, I think Megan Fox totally suits that role.

"Sacre Bleu! Les evil T$R minions have kidnapped moi! S'il vous plaƮt Teen Club, rescue me before I am forced to make people PAY FOR MY CREATIONS!"

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Scholar
#18 Old 9th May 2010 at 6:51 PM Last edited by Kailacat : 9th May 2010 at 10:08 PM.
Okay -

Calline: Kidnapee
DigitalSympathies: Victim
Ffion: Someone shady and cool. (Maybe like someone who pops up every so often and gives meaningful and cryptic clues and advice.)
Kaila: Someone who is on the "good" side but keeps messing up
Spana: Terminator
Elena Swan: Vampire

This is not the actors part. This is determining who comes in where in the plot, so it is part of the plot. (Or maybe I should make a new thread "MTS: The Movie, Role Thread")

tumblr
Mad Poster
#19 Old 9th May 2010 at 7:49 PM
^ No! Too confusing for a new thread!

And for the victim, what would I do? Would I be the person who's in there with Calline but I was sent to save her and I got captured too? :P

Alchemist
#20 Old 9th May 2010 at 8:56 PM
I want to be some bitchy French maid or some other bitchy room service.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 9th May 2010 at 9:09 PM
^ Sounds good (:
Which actor do you want to be played by?

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#22 Old 9th May 2010 at 9:12 PM
I want to be a vampire!!! =D

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Alchemist
#23 Old 9th May 2010 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fthomas
^ Sounds good (:
Which actor do you want to be played by?

By Rachel McAdams. She's my favorite.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th May 2010 at 9:36 PM
Keep the actor discussion to actor thread this is strictly for plot.

I am a terminator, gimmie part! :D
Alchemist
#25 Old 9th May 2010 at 10:02 PM
I want to be a vampirrrrrrrrrrrrrre!!!!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill

Page 1 of 3