Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#26 Old 9th May 2010 at 10:56 PM
Give the Clopinophile a part. >.>

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 10th May 2010 at 2:34 AM
there should be two rescue teams, one with the epic people, and one with the comic relief people (epic people like arnold, mr. T. and comic relief like toothless hobo and chris tucker) and team E (for epic) will actually succeed in saving megan fox, and team C (comic relief) only succeeds in making everything worse.

So it would start out as team E going out to save Megan, leaving team C behind because they don't posses super ninja/Rambo skills. Team C, feeling left out, goes and tries to save megan and anyone else first, but only end up (accidentally) setting a timer that would totally destroy the MTS server. O.o

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Scholar
#28 Old 10th May 2010 at 4:39 PM
^ No putting my actress' head on a stick plsthx.
D:

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Inventor
#29 Old 10th May 2010 at 5:10 PM
I'm spy. ;D
And remember, the proving innocence thingymaboby. Or don't, if you want. I'm not too fussed.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 10th May 2010 at 5:17 PM
Remember me as that cool shady lady

Scholar
#31 Old 10th May 2010 at 7:16 PM
^ wow...

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Theorist
#32 Old 10th May 2010 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Damocles
Well, can we please attach her head on some sort of stick, please? How about my personal stick, if ya know what I mean? My Willy Wonka, up for a fight? My PHD, catch my drift? My Jimmy Fallon, feelin' it? My little Chinese guy, know what I'm sayin? My notorious Bologna Cannon, pew pew coming your way? My penis.

I lol'd so hard.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#33 Old 11th May 2010 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Damocles
Well, can we please attach her head on some sort of stick, please? How about my personal stick, if ya know what I mean? My Willy Wonka, up for a fight? My PHD, catch my drift? My Jimmy Fallon, feelin' it? My little Chinese guy, know what I'm sayin? My notorious Bologna Cannon, pew pew coming your way? My penis.

HAHAHAHA
Didn't you watch Jennifer's Body though?
Megan Fox eats men.
And not in the good way.

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Scholar
#34 Old 11th May 2010 at 6:21 PM
perhaps damocles is looking for a castration, but doesn't want to pay any money.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#35 Old 11th May 2010 at 6:24 PM
^You realize, castration is chomping the banana and the walnuts off right? Just clarifying.
Theorist
#36 Old 11th May 2010 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KyleTheArtist
^You realize, castration is chomping the banana and the walnuts off right? Just clarifying.

I think that was the point. If Megan Fox was eating men, then logically she'd just bite the whole thing off.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 11th May 2010 at 6:38 PM
^ I lol'ed soooo hard at that!

And I'm all up for his castration. Or at least sterilization, LOL. XD

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#38 Old 11th May 2010 at 8:19 PM
^ yes I realize that castration is the chopping off of the banana and walnuts.
hmm. castration does seem a bit harsh.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#39 Old 11th May 2010 at 8:38 PM
In older days castration was done to the chorus boys in church, because banana and walnuts is where the main manly hormones came from. Why was it done you ask? So the boys have angelic voices and their voice don't brake. Cruel, but true.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#40 Old 11th May 2010 at 9:40 PM
You know... I'm the only one who can shut down the servers... or who does anything server side.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 11th May 2010 at 10:00 PM
*bathes in holy light emitting from Delphy*

So can we put you in the plotline?

*bows and backs away slowly*

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#42 Old 11th May 2010 at 10:00 PM
^ ^ yeah I knew about that. My dad had joked to my brother that we would castrate him since he had such a pretty soprano voice.

I think we should edit the plot to have HP and Delphy sitting in thrones in the clouds (or wherever they are at)
Like king and queen MTS :D

Scholar
#43 Old 11th May 2010 at 10:08 PM
GUYS STOP TALKING ABOUT CASTRATION!!!!!!!!
And it can be like Olympus, but with mods and admins. But HP and Delphy are the only ones involved.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Theorist
#44 Old 11th May 2010 at 10:33 PM
*ignores Kaila*

Did you know that the Ottoman kingy type man used to castrate all men that worked in his wives' chamber so they wouldn't have sexy time behind his back? And that one of the treatments for healing the wound was to place the eunich in dung?
You learn a lot from Horrible Histories.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#45 Old 11th May 2010 at 10:36 PM
^ ^ EEEWWWW!!!!!!
I mean I guess the idea was okay but EEWWW on the "treatment"

and I like the "Olympus" idea

Inventor
#46 Old 12th May 2010 at 4:43 PM
Okkkkkkkk... I'm gone for a day and you guys start filling up our plot line with castrations? You guys are awesome.
I love Horrible Histories. :D

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Theorist
#47 Old 12th May 2010 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zela
Okkkkkkkk... I'm gone for a day and you guys start filling up our plot line with castrations? You guys are awesome.
I love Horrible Histories. :D

Ikr! I have the whole of the magazine collection. It has a detailed step-by-step guide to creating your own eunich in the Ottoman one. This is how I know these things.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#48 Old 13th May 2010 at 1:13 AM
^ :P

Yeah, and for the thrones in the clouds, Delphy could have a dolphin snuggie! XD Jk, jk. And we could be his little minions - I mean, er, employees, in training, working at various shops around Modertania. The regions could be named after the servers - linna, nene, and what's that other one? I forgot.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#49 Old 13th May 2010 at 1:30 AM
Castration is important part of the plot because we can castrate Thoma$$.

On the plot related line, any actual big plot lines developed, or still just speculations?

I like they idea of Olypmus where Delphy is Zeus and HP is Hera. We could make the mods other gods, while we are just regular greeks walking in bottom of the mountain.
Mad Poster
#50 Old 13th May 2010 at 3:47 AM
^ There is a plotline at the beginning of the thread.

Page 2 of 3