Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 22nd May 2010 at 5:59 PM
Well, I like brown hair and brown eyes =] That's what my husband has, so I'm figuring my baby will probably have that.
My blond hair isn't natural anyway....haha.

I was one of the only people in my class who had blue eyes.I found that kind of odd.

:)
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 22nd May 2010 at 6:52 PM
Oh, and I would like to point out that having a big bust does not automatically make you a man-eater/slut/fake bitch, tyvm, neither does having 'barbie' or 'bimbo' looks.

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Scholar
#28 Old 23rd May 2010 at 12:31 AM
^ I agree. I have double D's & that doesn't make a whore. (Or irresistible to men either)
Theorist
#29 Old 23rd May 2010 at 6:34 AM
I have Es. They are not irresistible.
In my step-family, there's a girl whose boobs must be like Z cups. No joke. O_O

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#30 Old 23rd May 2010 at 7:41 AM
I've noticed a LOT of people who have blue eyes. Seriously, half the people I meet have blue eyes... It's not that uncommon. Now green eyes, I know like one person with green eyes. *shrug*

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#31 Old 23rd May 2010 at 7:42 AM
I think that blue eyes are absolutely stunning, but brown eyes are so warm and comfortable. I find myself more attracted to blue eyes, but brown eyes can be just as alluring.
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 23rd May 2010 at 3:42 PM
I have brown eyes, and brown hair, which is slowly getting darker and darker. My dads hair is black, so mine might be going black. I'm not sure though.

Theorist
#33 Old 23rd May 2010 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zinthos
I have Es. They are not irresistible.

Same. I think mine look terrible. In fact it pisses me off if I can tell somebody is giving me attention because of them because it's just like out of all the great things about me and those are the only things you're interested in.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 23rd May 2010 at 6:29 PM
I only have C's...I got them from pregnancy and I HATE them D: I have a small frame and I feel like they just don't fit.

I don't know many people with Green eyes either, besides my family. They're the most uncommon for me. My mom, dad and brother all have green eyes though xD So mine came from someone else.

Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 23rd May 2010 at 7:13 PM Last edited by fthomas : 26th May 2010 at 7:38 PM.
Green eyes are gorgeous (:
I have As (:

Lab Assistant
#36 Old 23rd May 2010 at 9:13 PM
They are =P

I miss my A's

Mad Poster
#37 Old 24th May 2010 at 7:27 AM
I have A's and love them, but judging by the bust sizes of the rest of the women in my family, I'm in for some serious boob growth D:
Scholar
#38 Old 24th May 2010 at 11:11 AM
I have Ds - I do not like them. I recently got minimizer bras and am now much more comfortable.

Dreamwidth
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 24th May 2010 at 5:01 PM
When they grow(from pregnancy, anyway) they cause serious stretch marks. Just horrible

Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 24th May 2010 at 5:52 PM
^ Really, aww. I'm sure your little baby will be worth it though (:

Scholar
#41 Old 24th May 2010 at 7:37 PM
^ yeah. I'm sure the baby will be worth it. btw, how many more days left till the due date?

I'm tall, thin, and brown all over. I'm really bony, leading to an A cup kids size.
I really just want to get up to an Adult A

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Mad Poster
#42 Old 24th May 2010 at 8:03 PM Last edited by candiiee : 25th May 2010 at 9:35 PM.
Brown hair, greeny brown eyes, tall and fairly average-sized-ish but somehow I've ended up with Ds. I have no idea how that happened, looking at the other women in my family, unless of course they're randomly going to shrink or something. XP

And no, I'm definitely not beautiful. Well, maybe when I can be bothered and the lighting is right I can pass for pretty I guess.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Mad Poster
#43 Old 25th May 2010 at 12:01 AM
I hate boobs. I'm a 34FF/G and they are the biggest burden ever. I really don't understand the fascination, they're gross and annoying. If someone offered me a reduction I would take it in an instant. It runs in the family - my nan had a reduction about 35 years ago and my mother's are bigger than her head - but my darn sister avoided them (not fair at all).

Thing I hate most is how so many people use them as my defining feature, "Ellen, you know, the one with the massive tits?" Yeah thanks, there's more to me than that actually. And how people I don't really know feel it's appropriate to talk about them to me. I don't walk up to near strangers and go "OMG you have tiny boobs!" because it's rude and actually doesn't matter what bra size you are so shut up! Yes I am well aware they're big thanks, I'm the one who has to lug them around all day and the one who has to spend so much time and money finding anything to fit them.

[/end rant]
Scholar
#44 Old 25th May 2010 at 1:50 PM
I blame large breasts on the messed up growth hormones they feed chickens.

Dreamwidth
Test Subject
#45 Old 25th May 2010 at 4:36 PM
Through school I was called "ugly", "goth" (naturally pale with black hair), "freak", "nerd" etc... I was very much an ugly duckling growing up. Young boys were just down right mean when it came to what they thought was "real beauty"... when what they were calling "real beauty" was photoshopped / over made up / fake photos of just regular people... and back then I told them that and just got made fun of even more.

Anyways... to my point. I got my revenge at my 5 year high school reunion when all the "real beauties" that all those boys picked on me and compared me to had gained weight, looked like they had not slept in weeks, and just looked as average as you could get... however I had grown into my looks and body. I even had a couple of the girls try to say to me "Oh Hillary you just don't understand yet. Wait until you have kids." and I just looked at them, smiled, and said back, "Oh I do understand. Want to see a picture of my daughter?" ... I swear that day made up for all the years of sitting at the dances crying my eyes out because no one would dance with me. Moral of the story: love yourself for what you know you are and rub it in their faces when others realize later on. lol
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 25th May 2010 at 5:16 PM
I'm sorry, I got made fun of when I was in middle school but it changed when I got older.

Thanks I have 6 days or less!

Mad Poster
#47 Old 26th May 2010 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Calline
I blame large breasts on the messed up growth hormones they feed chickens.
I do eat a lot of chicken...
Mad Poster
#48 Old 26th May 2010 at 12:34 AM
Self-confidence is beautiful, not physicality. I would love to state that I've met a person who is wholly and absolutely satisfied with his/her physical appearance, but doing so would be remiss. The fact of the matter is that everyone has something about his/her looks that he/she dislikes; it's disregarding those negativities and being optimistic about what we do appreciate about our physical appearances that results in beauty.

For example, I hate my nose- I've always thought that upturned noses look silly and elfish. However, I love my cheekbones and eyes. I may be every bit as rail thin and uncurvaceous as an arrow, I may not have an ample bosom in the least, but I lucked out in inheriting what my mother calls "a shapely posterior," and I've been told by multiple parties that I have great legs. None of us are perfect, but who would want to be? Recognizing our flaws, physical and non-physical, keeps us humble.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 26th May 2010 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jaylo2112
I'm really bony, leading to an A cup kids size.
I really just want to get up to an Adult A

Jaylo, are you sure your not a adult AA size? Thats smaller than an adult A.

Theorist
#50 Old 26th May 2010 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BewitchedPrue
Same. I think mine look terrible. In fact it pisses me off if I can tell somebody is giving me attention because of them because it's just like out of all the great things about me and those are the only things you're interested in.

In some ways, I like having big boobs. Because, it's just something most girls want and I beat them there. But they're so ugly. ;______;
And irritating. You try to do anything, and the boobs are just there like "NO, I'M GOING TO STOP YOU IN YOUR TRACKS!"
I swear, mine actually hate me. Not to mention that despite the UK having the biggest boobs in the world (it's offical, hurrhurrhurr. national average is DD cup, and the second place is USA who only have an average of C) shops have no understanding of making the nice comfortable plain bras above C cup size. It's like "I DON'T WANT UNCOMFORTABLE LACY WHORE BRAS, KTHX!"

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.

Page 2 of 3