Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnnitaSims
I'm not fat ok...but when i'm sad i want to fill me with a sweet taste...and i surrender to the desire..

Same..

We like to kidnap them in a van, and leave them somewhere dangerous.. SUPRISE!! ;D -Gerard Way
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 1:20 PM
All theories are JUST theories.Practice is the important.I can hear many opinions every day, "dont ever eat more than you need", "eat fruits", "eat proteins","exercise that's all" and othes such things.Are they so easy? Of, course not, particularly now that we here, are in the final examinations period and need energy more than ever!(I keep on my diet for he bikini.)To control your body you must have a clear mind.The person who has a clear mind, can undestand what's good for his health and fit. Sorry, but those people are usually gym athletes and i don't have time for this..Life's too hard..
Theorist
#28 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:51 AM
I think on the whole if you truly, honestly want to lose weight and are genuinely really unhappy with yourself as you are then you would have the determination and self-control to mantain a diet/healthy eating and exercise. However, like Calline said earlier, some people are fine with being a little overweight so they don't have that motivation. Some of my friends sometimes say things like "Oh my god, look at how fat that person is, why would they not lose weight?" but if they're happy with how they are then they're not really going to have any motivation to lose weight. And you should never let other people's opinions like those force you into changing something you're not unhappy with. Obviously if it's affecting your health you should lose the weight, but if it is affecting your health then you probably are unhappy with your weight due to that.

As for eating disorders...that really is not how it works. You don't just think "Gee, I'm looking a little fat at the moment, I'll just make myself sick after meals for a few weeks until I've lost weight then I'll stop". You would most likely not be able to just stop like that, and technically bulimia involves binging and purging, so you would not be losing much weight and you would be seriously jeopardizing your overall health just to lose a few pounds if you were genuinely just doing it just for that.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 12:17 PM
There's no need to worry, i'm not that crazy as i seem to be!

My diet is very light, i don't press my self, i just eat when i'm hungry and if i want to make a favor to my self i will grab a piece of chocolate too!I am losing weight slowly and that way my body will stay in it's good posture!
Scholar
#30 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 12:35 PM
If you are overweight try to lose weight the worst thing is to be fat and unable to wear sexy clothes!* Summer has came!(Here in Greece..)Dont let it!

Any size can be sexy. My boyfriend much prefers me curvier, and I personally think I look great in my clothes, regardless of my size. My mother is plus size and she is one of the most beautiful people I know.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 12:43 PM
Dont disagree...Body types can differ.And every person has his own body type and his ideal weight depending on his height.Not everybody have to be 60 or 50 kg!(Depending on the muscles too).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 10:34 PM
Oh, my!!!!I ate pizza!!!
Instructor
#33 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 10:41 PM
For me, dieting is impossible if I can't have the occasional indulgence. Pizza is my favorite! It is the most perfect food-Anything can be put on as a topping! (try peanut butter on a supreme pizza-YUM)

So what I would do, is after a week of hard work, indulge in a few slices of pizza on the weekend. It made me work harder.

5 years ago I weighed 240lbs.

Today I weigh 135lbs.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 9:20 AM
240 ibs? I don't know here in Greece we are measured with kgs...were they too much?
Instructor
#35 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 11:02 AM
That's roughly 109 kg. I was a big girl, and had to make a lot of lifestyle changes to lose the weight.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 12:23 AM
Oh my, was it about sitting on the computer or in the TV? I think it's somehow difficult to reach that much!
Mad Poster
#37 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 8:35 AM Last edited by PixCii : 9th Jun 2010 at 9:47 AM.
Merlin's beard, being overweight certainly is not the end of the world! So bloody what if you're a little bit overweight? Is that really going to hamper your chance at a good career, and is anyone really going to care that you have curves? Honestly, if a guy was shallow enough to care that much about your weight then he should just pull his head out of his ass and realize it isn't all about looks. Quite honestly, I wish I was a little bit curvier, because I'm sick of people saying "Oh, you're so skinny, I'm so jealous!" and all that. I think that you should only really be concerned about losing weight if your weight is a risk to your health, not because society thinks being skinny equates to being pretty.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 5:48 PM
I am curvy like a wonderwoman jerk!I'm fed up!The only thing that suits me is the superman's outfit for rescuing.!I can't wear stylish jeans and little skirts..But it's ok i'll survive, i will buy that ''Malibu miracle'' and i'll see light in that tunnel..
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 6:29 PM
Well, I wouldn't say I'm underweight or overweight. I'm pretty much average, according to my height. 111-124 pounds is the average weight for a 5' 3" person with a small frame. I have a very small frame, though you wouldn't think it if you saw me. I weigh 112 pounds right now.
I agree with you completely, PixCii.

"The only way to see yourself for who you truly are,
is to look in a mirror."
My name is Zoe
Mad Poster
#40 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 10:11 PM
I am curvy like a wonderwoman jerk!I'm fed up!The only thing that suits me is the superman's outfit for rescuing.!I can't wear stylish jeans and little skirts..But it's ok i'll survive, i will buy that ''Malibu miracle'' and i'll see light in that tunnel..
...yes. I'm unsure of whether or not you're calling me a jerk, but that aside, of course you can wear pretty clothes. One of my good friends is an amazing swimmer (think 2012 Olympics amazing) and thus incredibly muscular. She looks amazizng in skinny jeans and even though she's muscular, she pulls it off. I'm only saying this because you said you had too much muscle.
If you're worried about curves, then honestly, don't. Curves actually make a woman look real, not like a stick figure. Curves are beautiful. Another one of my good friends has the most amazing figure. Why? Because she's beautifully curvy. Plenty of the posters here are curvy, so why don't you go and find some clothes that suit your body shape and quit whining, because they all seem to be doing it fine.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 5:04 AM
It's easy as long as you don't eat what you really hate and don't stop eating what you really like. I'm a cheese freak, love love love cheese and I must have it, lol. So I will never stop eating that, but I'm not a sweet eater so I just don't eat sweets. I love fruits but not veggies really so I just eat more fruits. It's pretty easy as long as you eat what you like and don't force the things you don't.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 9:01 AM
I will do this too.I'll be eating one type o food for 2-3 days and i hope to see results.When i say ''jerk'' i'm not calling anyone with it i just say it.:-D
Test Subject
#43 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 12:04 AM
Default ...
A couple weeks ago,I wanted to lose weight.I weight 115lb and I want to be a little thinner.But when I tried a exercise I got lazy and fell asleep.Plus I hate eating my greens. It will take long I think.I've done research.

Cause 'Denesha ' says s0...
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 10:15 PM
I lost about 40 lbs in 2008 from simply drinking a lot more water and walking everywhere. I wasn't even trying to diet, I just lost the weight naturally. Unfortunately I have gained those pounds back and then some and I'm trying to go back to drinking more water and walking and biking more. I gained the weight when my boyfriend and I moved in together and I had a ride everywhere and access to all the Diet Coke I could ever need.

It's been really frustrating having to buy all new bigger clothes and having my doctor freak out at my ballooning size. BTW: someone said that being overweight won't hamper you from getting a good career and I have to disagree. Its unfortunate but more "attractive" women tend to get more promotions and better jobs. And while I'm not saying overweight women are not attractive, we are unfortunately not considered to be by the majority. Of course this is only a trend and not the way of things. But it is a fact that has been researched.

Also being overweight I feel more looked down upon by my pears. Maybe I'm just imagining it, but I can feel that people treat me differently because of my size. (sometimes the different treatment is not bad, but its still different...)

Page 2 of 2