Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 10:12 PM
"Then let's take him into custody for working with these criminals. Anything you say or do will be used against you in a court of law." They handcuffed him, and stuffed them into the back of a van and drove to some Chinese place.

Meanwhile Dominic Sears was walking from the first floor of the Sears tower at Jordan Street, to the elevator. His business woman partner said to him,

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 10:23 PM
"You know what I've heard?"
"What?" asked Dominic.
"A man named Gary Hart had his house trashed by agents."
"Gary Hart? Trashed by agents? WHAT!?!"
"Yup, said it on his Facebook status. What? You know him?"
"Yes I do. Darn, if only I knew where he lived..."

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Mad Poster
#28 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 10:25 PM
"Well I can get my daughter to hack into his IP address and check...." She answered shyly.

"Okay."

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 10:31 PM
She grabbed her cell phone and called her daughter. "Hey, Nikki, is it okay if I ask you to go to Facebook and hack into Gary Hart's IP address?"
Nikki, on the other line, replied, "But you just asked what you were going to ask."

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Mad Poster
#30 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 10:34 PM
"Do it." The woman hung up.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 10:56 PM
Nikki grabbed her laptop and did as her mother told her to do. Then she called her back and told her what it was, and asked why she wanted it.
"Because I just did." She hung up.
The lady then told Dominic what Gary's IP address was.

Mad Poster
#32 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 10:58 PM
"Good. Now we should have somebody drive by the place and check out what's going on. We need information on this, immediately." He contacted one of his employees and told him to check out what was going on.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:10 PM
"I'm on it," the employee said and hang up.
He drove to Gary's house and rang the doorbell. No one answered. He noticed that the door was unlocked and walked inside. Gary wasn't anywhere, but he found a note on the floor saying, "HELP!!!"
"What the?" the employee said.

Mad Poster
#34 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:11 PM
The employee realized they were no cops around, so nobody was onto them yet, so he tried to figure out what could have happened.

Meanwhile, Gary was

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:17 PM
trapped in a dark room, not sure where he was because he was knocked out when he got into this building.
"He's awake!" one of the agents said.
"Huh?" Gary wondered aloud, feeling dizzy and sleepy. "What's happening?"
"Notice your surroundings. You're naked and trapped in a dark room. What do you THINK is happening?"

(I noticed a flaw in that. KKiryu earlier said that they drove to a Chinese place. But maybe Gary got knocked out when they drove to the Chinese place?)

Mad Poster
#36 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:19 PM
"I don't know."

"We're scanning you." They said. "You could have our required device hidden here."

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:29 PM
"WHAT!?!" Gary yelled. "For the last time I didn't finish it! I didn't even start on it! All I did for this was get called up, drove to a building, someone told me what I was supposed to do, I got trapped in a research facility, escaped, drove home, and you showed up. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?"
The agents looked at each other. "We believe you're lying, mister." The other, looking angry, replied, "GIMME THE FRIGGIN' SOFTWARE YOU BIG MOTHER--"
"GO AWAY!!!" Gary tried to get up but he saw that he was tied to the chair. The girls pointed their guns closer to him. He thought he was gonna die when suddenly

Mad Poster
#38 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:31 PM
one of them sighed and said, "He's not lying." She holstered her gun.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:38 PM
"Wha--" the other said.
"Go ahead, curse all you want. Sorry, but hey, give the poor guy a break. I don't want to kill him just because we didn't get the device. We're acting like two-year-olds whose careless parents let them play with guns for Christ sake." She looked down at the horrified naked man, who didn't look the least bit brave. "Sorry, Hart. You can go now."
"But I'm still tied to this stupid chair!"

Mad Poster
#40 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:39 PM
They let him go, and warned him that he should avoid the criminals until it said in the media that they were taken down. Otherwise he could run into problems.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:43 PM
"Okay." He turned to leave, but then paused for a moment. "How do I get out of here and go back home?"
The girls hesitated, and after a while responded

Mad Poster
#42 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:45 PM
"You don't.. go to a hotel or something." She said. "Those criminals are probably looking for you there."

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:59 PM
"Thanks." He left the building and headed for a hotel. He stayed there, didn't dare to tell people where he was on Facebook (what if the criminals look up there?) and relaxed a little in there. He checked the media to see if the criminals got caught yet. He found nothing.

Mad Poster
#44 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 12:04 AM
Meanwhile the bald man with a weird voice was worried about all this. He decided to

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 12:15 AM
call the agents up and ask them if they got the program yet.
The agents said

Mad Poster
#46 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 5:55 AM
"No sir we have nothing. Now what would you like us to do?"

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 1:51 PM
"What? Where is he?"
"Inside his house, as always."
"Get it from him! Ah, that boy made a good deal and he's not gonna screw it up!" He hang up.

Mad Poster
#48 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 1:56 PM
The agents drove out to find him. They got there.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 2:06 PM
Nothing but a man that did NOT look like Gary, sleeping on a couch.
"Who are you?" One of the agents said.
"What?" said the man.
"I said--"
"Oh, I heard," the man replied. "I'm Oliver Nails, I work for the Sears tower. I was sent here to track down where a man named Gary Hart went."
The agents stared at each other. "We were sent to do the same thing."
"Oh." He paced back and forth for a moment. "You know, girls, there's two clues I've found here. One, Gary's not home, and two, a note on the floor that says 'help' printed on it."

Mad Poster
#50 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 2:10 PM
"This is bad. He must have killed whoever was sent here to pick him up and they wrote that note." They all agreed.

"We've got to save whoever he is terrorizing now, before it's too late."

(Dunno why they thought that)

Page 2 of 3