Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 12:18 PM
Exam reading.
Make a smoothie.
More exam reading.
Eat dinner, maybe some ice cream.
Even more exam reading.
Get some sleep.
(and probably some procastrinating inbetween, if I know myself right... )
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 1:20 PM
Clean up my room even more.
Rewatch season 1 of Sailor Moon.
Eat some more of my desserts I created. (The mold successfully created 24 gummi men.)
Learn more cooking techniques.
Cook a batch of white rice to sit overnight in the fridge to make fried rice.
Go online windowshopping for various things.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
#28 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 7:30 PM
Finish my art project.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Mad Poster
#29 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 7:54 PM
Browsing through loads of ancestral sims for interesting face shapes to use in my multi-PT mod.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 1:21 AM
Cleaning my room out and trying to get a big jewelry chest out of there to make space for something else. generally trying to make real progress in there and figure out what all I want to change and put in. It'll be a long process, though...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 2:53 AM
Get up
Take my AM pills
Tool around the computer which includes online windowshopping, playing any of the 3 good Sims games (Maybe Vincent and I in our Sim form will have a baby) or watching cartoons on DVD.
Eat more of the gummi men (which led to a strange skit as such
Gel Tribesmen: On behalf of all of the tribes, we can't thank you enough. Is there anything we can do?
Me: Well, it may result in your genocide...
(I begin eating the gummi men.)

Recover from the crazy part.
I haven't got much in the way of plans lately. "Sailor Moon came for a visit". (Aunt Flo is not my style and that euphemism is a real one in Japan that a feminine care company made a line of Sailor Moon Crystal-endorsed feminine products

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Inventor
#32 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 6:03 AM
Nothing much. Only to try and get a headache to go away and stay the fuck away.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
#33 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 12:44 PM
Drive to work.
Do meaningless things
Drive home.
Collapse.

Same as most days for the last 30 years.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 1:48 PM
Try to fix my computer and hope the hard disk can still boot up without being reinstalled. Got the new parts today.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Mad Poster
#35 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 2:08 PM
Well the day is half over now, going on 15:00 here, I still have to do various tedious household chores and then at around 17:00 I get to attend my first session of therapy (don't ask, really just don't).

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Lab Assistant
#36 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 2:50 PM
I woke up totally lazy mode, so my plans will go to hell today.
I will crawl around, maybe play sims 2 a bit, and end some sketches I started to draw in SAI program.
Lucky me my plans for today were not "urgent" so they can wait a bit more for being done.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 3:52 PM
Try to stay awake so I can read for my exam. My brain is in 'you are feeling sleepy. Veeeeery sleepy' mode, and my stomach didn't agree much with today's breakfast smoothie (broccoli might have been a bad idea...)
Mad Poster
#38 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 8:02 PM
All day I've been cleaning junk off my other laptop, and now I'm going to KFC because yet again I've forgotten to go grocery shopping.... 5 days in a row.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#39 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 9:24 PM
Since the day is more than half over I'd have to say my plans for today were: to do nothing.
So far, so good.
So if it looks like I'm about to do something, someone please remind me that I'd be messing up today's plans. When I protest? Just give me a cup of coffee. That will distract me long enough that I'll forget whatever it was that I was going to do.

(Seriously, I just feel like shit today and don't even know why. I don't have any specific complaints like a migraine or upset stomach. It's like my whole body decided it was going to go on strike today... but I don't feel sick.)
Field Researcher
#40 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 10:14 PM
I am sorry you aren't feeling well today, MLC. I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

My Plans for Today...

Finish two loads of laundry
Sweep the house
Vacuum the living area
Catch up at Sugah's Place

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#41 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 1:08 AM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 22nd Sep 2015 at 2:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sugah Sim
I am sorry you aren't feeling well today, MLC. I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Aww, thanks. :lovestruc I'm sure I will, today is just one of those days. I am surprised though - the rain is all done and over with (believe me when I tell you that I *know*when it's going to rain), my allergies seems to have taken a vacation today (which is a good thing, once they start clearing the fields I'll be back to taking Claritin like it's the answer to all of my prayers)... I expected a perfectly normal day. One where I need a couple ibuprofen when I get up just to get moving easily and then go on with my day. Not this "uh uh, you might THINK you're going to do this or that, but it's not gonna happen" baloney. Bleh.
#42 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 1:17 AM
Seems a few people around here aren't feeling well at the moment ..

Here ...have a kitten with a flower ... Feel well soon! All of you!

Mad Poster
#43 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 4:23 PM
Exam reading, and trying not to procastrinate too much...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#44 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 12:43 AM
Finish shopping plans by getting ready for next week.

Former Hamster
retired moderator
#45 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 1:34 AM
Convert a decorative armoire to a functional armoire. Done.

There was more, it's all done. (Yay me for getting everything done that I had planned for today.) But the above is the big one since I haven't wanted anything to do with making stuff for the game in a long time. I had to fiddle with the mesh a bit more than I was expecting to have to. But STILL!! I actually finished it. Or did I? I haven't put it in my game yet, lol. It's fine in SimPE though, all the joints are assigned and everything looks fine. *crosses fingers and goes off to load game*
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#46 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 1:42 AM
I've been sick all week when I should be cleaning towards my sons birthday get together on Saturday. I really hope I feel better by then. My goal for today is to clean out the fridge, I just hope I can manage that. It's 10.52AM Thursday here now, well I have had breakfast... *Accepts kitten even though I posted after the fact*

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#47 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 1:53 AM
Same plans I always have...

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Instructor
#48 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 2:00 PM Last edited by lindali365 : 24th Sep 2015 at 10:34 PM.
I didn't get enough sleep but I'm up and having coffee anyway. Hoping that everyone that was feeling under the weather or had the blahs feels much better today.

It's going to be a nice weather day with a high of 80 degrees F., so I want to do something outside. My first thought, and what I really should do is remove screens from the windows and wash them outdoors. I should also clean windows while they dry, but I don't know if I'll have time to get that done in one day (17 windows, plus French doors).

I also want to learn some basics about a camera my partner bought for me some years ago (Nikon D5000). My old, familiar Sony Cyber-shot is so easy to use that I never learned how to use the Nikon. Now I want to learn and use my partner as my test subject (he'll rue the day he bought it for me).

Later...Hahaha! What was I thinking? If I get the 5 bedroom windows and the doors done today, I'll be happy with that and continue on the weekend.

Much Later...*Waving a white flag* I give up, Uncle, whatever. My son stopped over to show me his vacation photos and to give me a mug he picked up for me in NYC and a box of Salt Water Taffy from OC, MD. One more mug to add to the NYC collection he keeps contributing to. I love using them for my coffee, it's another time that I think of my kiddo. And since I haven't seen him for a few weeks, I put the windows out of my mind for the day.
Theorist
#49 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 1:24 PM
A staff BBQ this afternoon/tonight at my work. Yes, end of September during Dutch autumn, there are better periods during the year to host one. Of course it has to be themed, American/Western style. I'm just basically gonna wear my sneakers, a pair of jeans and a red tartan liked wood cutters like blouse/shirt. Little themed, yet pretty normal. Come on, not gonna wear cowboy or native American clothes. I'm not 12...

Tomorrow visiting my family in some local zoo (monkeys of course )/playground (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safaripark_Beekse_Bergen).
Mad Poster
#50 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 4:49 PM
Unpacking and relaxing.

Page 2 of 3