Join Date: 19th Apr 2009
Total Posts: 365 (0.16 posts per day)
Not all of my creations are here at Mod the Sims- I also have my own site, bakasims.com where more of my worlds are located.
I tend to cycle through games I'm playing every few months, and get into obsessive manic sprees doing things like making (or attempting to make) content. As such, I may be prone to vanish from the community for a while, only to pop back up a few weeks or months later.
This is also why I am TERRIBLE at keeping up with comment threads on my downloads and replying to them. I apologize for any questions that go unanswered for untold centuries.
You may, if you credit me and link back to my MTS profile or Bakasims site:
1. Use my lots, objects, Sims, or worlds in screenshots, movies, and stories
2. Use my DIY kits for worlds you share on free sites.
3. Use my lots in worlds you've made to share on free sites. (Please leave a 'by bakafox' in the lot description as well as in your post listing and linking any CC/lots)
4. Use any objects I get around to finishing in lots you share on free sites- but NOT included with the lot!
You MAY NOT:
1. Re-upload any of my individual lots, worlds, or items onto another sharing site.
2. Share anything containing anything I've done on a pay site (such as TSR, not even in the 'free section') or on the TS3 Exchange.
A (very) small town that's backed by a stunning mountain and glacier. more...
18th Jun 2013 at 05:00 PM in » Custom Worlds & CAS Screens78,591
Want to see more downloads from bakafox? Click here..
bakafox is a member of the following groups:
Coordinating and discussing a TS3 Girl Genius Project
Last Activity: 28th Dec 2014 3:55 AM ·
Home Page: click here · Instant Messaging: Biography: I am an artist, a geek, and crazy cat lady. Location: Alpine, TX Interests: RPG's, anime, art, reading, games Occupation: Artist and sometime student Gender: Female
Games owned: The Sims 2: The Sims 3: