Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 4:04 PM
Lot #15 -- 4 Main Street -- Hotel Baskerville

5 rooms, with restaurant and pub

Price: 163.594ยง
Lot size: 3x2

A place for the tourists to stay, and a place for the locals to go to when it's raining. This is a quite fashionable place for such a small town -- perhaps a witness of former glory. It is also home of the only elevator in Baskerville.

On the ground floor is the lobby, a breakfast room / restaurant, a terrace outside, and a small pub where your sims can get drunk in style and play darts or chess. Upstairs are five rooms: three single rooms, a double room, and a double suite with kitchenette; all of them with bathroom.

The kitchen of the restaurant is very small: on one occasion, the stove didn't generate a cook for me (for lack of space I would think), but the restaurant magically worked anyway. If this bothers you, I'd turn the kitchen into an additional bathroom and run the restaurant with the buffet only -- it's currently there so that any of the locals can "rent" this room for private gatherings (they have to pay for the buffet when they serve food on it).

There is room for one driveway in the yard, should you want to use this as a residential lot.

--
Screenshots