View Single Post in: CAST King or Queen Winner is Announced!

Field Researcher
#198 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 12:01 AM
I'm having to pack all my life up tomorrow as my summer break is finally over and my first semester of uni starts this week (Late I know :D). So I'm shifting back down to Uni on Wednesday, therefore I'm posting this now as I won't have chance to next couple of days as I will be busy (or busier than my usual self)
It's not great...but It's not as if I'm gonna win is it now!Anywho this is the bedroom during the day:

I HATE top views but I really couldn't show this part of the room any other way, it's a closet sort of thing one side has 2 wardrobes and huge mirror(which you can't see), other side is more storage-like

and this is the bedroom at night

This is the large ensuite bathroom during the day, in the corner is two wall showers on a huge mirror so claustrophobic sims can still shower :D:

bathroom during the day again

and bathroom at night, to the left is a seating area

Taking photo's of these rooms was such a challenge should of thought about it when building!
Anyway look forward to seeing everyone elses!

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Just call me sam its easier.