View Single Post in: ~The Ultimate Sim Makeover~*Winner Announced*

Lab Assistant
#241 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 9:05 AM
Default Penny Lane- Round 3: Hollywood Diva - Harlow Henning
Penny Lane

Meet Penny Lane! Ever since she saw the movie "Almost a Famous Sim, but there is no Hollywood" when she was 7, she aspired to be an actress. To you she may look like your ordinary snobby, stuck-up, b*tch, but she is actually a nice person when not surrounded by the press. Orginally Mila Candane, she changed her name to Penny Lane when she hit the streets acting. She has appeared in many fantasy films such as, "Lord of the Engagement Rings that used to go on the Middle Finger", "Labor that Doesn't come up After Pops Anymore Pains", and "Elizabethtown that is Seamless", and "Aladdin with no Good Clothes and Furniture because of Lack of Content"!

People who know her, know that she LOVES art and music! She has her own little studio in her house for it. "When I come home from work I wash off most of the make-up, dab a little on, and change into some comfy clothes. Then I relax and paint, read, or just plain listen to music!" she said in an interview once.

Here she is posing in front of her newest picture. "I just LOVE new pictures around the house! All my friends say they love the artwork in here." she said.

This is Penny in her newest movie, "The Interview With an Elf because there aren't Vampires Anymore". She plays the lead role of Louina. The film is expected to have great feedback and will most likely make it on The Top SimMovies of the Year".

Sorry I was a bit late with my entry! Anyway I used Harlow Henning. And if you don't get the name reference of Penny Lane, check of the movie "Almost Famous"

:P