View Single Post in: picturePERFECT; cycle three finished

Lab Assistant
#56 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 8:49 PM
Couture

Catalog

I am not sure whether I can make a clear choice. I actually liked both. The Couture shoot reminded me a bit on my childhood days when I played dress up with my Mom's wardrobe, just that this time the outfits did fit better!

The catalog shoot was pretty exciting and more challenging from a modeling view. We tried a few outfits and poses. We changed the themes and background settings from bubble gum screaming colors to plain and very simple, however the decision was made for the shoot with the natural/animal theme. I had fun doing this and can see myself wearing this shirt on street.

BONUS

As a model - that is what I learned already-you have to be very flexible and sometimes do things or wear things you would actually never want to. The agency told me we have make pictures for my portfolio so they played with my face and hair. I am not very happy with it but they told me - this picture is in my favor. I do not like that one side of my hair is longer then the other even if it seems to be 'in'! I always like my hair symmetric. This asymmetric haircut is driving me nuts. I always feel like shorten the longer side as well.

Currently contestant in picturePERFECT; cycle three
Contest results so far:
3rd in Para Anoma and 3rd in Rising Star