View Single Post in: MTS Official Contest: Foundations (Round 1) (Entries Closed!)

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#185 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 11:24 AM
Default The Gardens of Marrakesh
The Gardens of Marrakesh

After taking that vacation in Morocco, I just HAD to have a home that evokes memories of the gardens of Marrakesh.

This lot has an extensive private garden off the master bath in the back of the house and a small, private, fountain garden off the front.

The home has a light and airy, 2 story living/dining area with the peek-a-boo windows on the upper floor looking down into the living area. In the back of the house there is a large formal fountain, shaded by mature palms and olive trees. Bougainvilla, roses and hydrangea scattered throughout the gardens lend splashes of color in unexpected places.

In such a hot climate, water features are so very restful and inviting. You will find small fountains and ponds in tucked into alcoves, nooks and sideyards throughout the lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------

There is absolutely NO CC in this lot - I don't have any CC which explains the lack of pillows and kitchen clutter and lack of plant varieties. I have all EP's and stuff packs. You will find some 'treasures' from WA from debug/buy on the lot.
-----------------------------------------------------------

The Gardens of Marrakesh, Morocco.
Street View:

Living Room:

Kitchen:

Upstairs Bedroom:

First Floor Plan:

Second Floor Plan:

Roof:

Bonus Pictures:
View from the Back:

Side yard pond: