View Single Post in: *Testers Wanted* 12 new Cas Sliders *Remake* .. [ Eye Width , Neck Height , Shoulder Height , Jaw line Width ,Brows thickness ] + More ! *Requests needed*

Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 3:28 AM
Exclamation *Testers Wanted* 12 new Cas Sliders *Remake* .. [ Eye Width , Neck Height , Shoulder Height , Jaw line Width ,Brows thickness ] + More ! *Requests needed*
Hey everybody ..
I made these cas sliders a very time ago ... but it had some bugs .. and modthesims rejected it ..
so i fixed the bugs and remade the sliders .. but i was lazy to upload them again
So please .. i want some testers to test these sliders in their games please ..

These sliders was made with The sims 3 Base .. [ No patches ... No expansion packs or stuff packs installed ]
so i want some people who have patches and expansion packs . or not .. to test them in their games ... if you don't mind .. please

The sliders and locations

1. Brows Thickness ... [ Eyes ]
2. Eyebrow outer corner Height [ Eyes ]
3. Eye Length [ Eyes ]
4. Eye Stretch [ Eyes ]
5. Eye Width [ Eyes ]
6. Jaw line width [ Head and Ears ]
7. Lower Jaw Height [ Head and Ears ]
8. Chin Width [ Head and Ears ]
9. Neck Height [ Head and Ears ]
10. Shoulder Height [ Mouth ]
11. Uppear Lip Height [ Mouth ]
12. Lower Lip Height [ Mouth ]

*Updates* V 1.1

1. i fixed the locations of the sliders .. Example [ From Head and ears ] To [ Eyes ]
2. i fixed the eyebrow thickness slider .. from scaling only the eyebrow edge .. to scaling the whole eyebrow ...
3. i made 2 new sliders .. uppear and lower lip height ..
4. I fixed some mistakes with the names of the sliders ..

Here are some screen shot taken by my friend Candy !

Please test them and correct and tell me if there is any problems or mistakes with them !!

Thanks! I love you all !

Sorry for my bad English ^^"
Screenshots
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: rar Bella3lek4's Sliders_MTS __ ALL.rar (9.8 KB, 106875 downloads)

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)