View Single Post in: Foundations - Chat Thread!

Test Subject
#456 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 10:56 AM
At about 5:30 AM or so my time I finished my entry. 4:04 AM my time the thread closed.

This was going to be my entry. Not much more to say.

Quote:
Pictures are given in link form to be considerate, links are given before the corresponding description. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Still Clubbish at Heart
Furnished: 150,753
If mods count as CC, I have used HugeLunatic's Curtain Placement mod.
Otherwise, I have not used any, although I've used a lot of official TS3 store content.

The Front View
The Lyndells were quite a family. They came from wealth and once lived in a city, bigger than even that of Sunset Valley, and ran an upscale club. After a while, though, Cori and Gregory, who owned and maintained the place, had a child. After all the things that had happened in the city during little Ellen's first few years, they no longer wanted to stay there - among other things, the middle and high schools' ratings there were reaching an all-time low. When someone bought their club, the three arranged to move to the beaches of Sunset Valley and got a house built over there, though it was built quite peculiarly with the couples' intent of making it a sort of party venue in the future. All the photos, though, were taken when there wasn't a party going on.

Ground Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
The house used a lot of overhead lighting; they didn't want to take too much space on the floor.

"Living Room"
This house does not have a living room in the traditional terms; the functions of one are spread throughout the house, but this is a sort of 'coverall' area, hence its being chosen for this picture.
The room you enter right when you go in the house is not a traditional living room; there really isn't one in this house. The dining area is in the corner nearest the separate-room kitchen. The drawer is where those using the pool out back would put their clothes so they don't lay about; the curtains on the bedroom doors would be let down when a lot of visitors stopped by, as a sort of 'do not enter' sign.

Kitchen
The kitchen that was built was small, but it was meant to be functional, not decorative - they'd bring any serving dishes out during parties anyway. It works just fine for them.

Bedroom
-Main Mod Offender-
This is Ellen's bedroom. She was always a girl who liked things tidy, so her room is usually Neatly made. Due to the window where her desk is being big, the curtain was put over her bed area to cut down on glare if need be. Even if there wasn't glare, it does look good.

Bonus Picture 1
If Gregory liked movies, the Hopeless Romantic Artist he had of a wife really liked them. And Gregory liked movies, so Cori did too. This part of the house, built on the top floor, was made to appear as a sort of movie theater and auditorium hybrid. You could also play video games up here, or read, but why do the latter here?

Bonus Picture 2
When they held parties, they usually held them out back, over here. In the area between the stairs and grill was another small set of counters for a place to wash dishes and store trash - something that Ellen's very thankful about.

Bonus Picture 3
For personal recreation, a lot of that happens up on the balcony. You can paint a picture, do a dance, watch the skies - you can spend a lot of time up here and enjoy it. There's an offshoot of the main balcony you can sit at, though, if you so wished to read a book without listening to music or someone trying to work out.

I'm the best of all my towel buddies, because...
--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--
grillcheesesammich: quirky linen has the highest thread count =]
snapple fact.