View Single Post in: The Sims 2 || Miss World Contest (Final scores up!!)

Inventor
#27 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 11:22 PM

Name: Alexandra Olsen

Birthplace: Aalesund, Norway

Culture: Scandinavian

A Short Biography: My name is Alexandra Olsen, and I'm an art student from the Norwegian West Coast. Currently I'm living with my Norwegian forrest cat in a little flat.
My interests are painting, travelling, Italian and American food, photographing, music and most of all; The 1950s. Sense my hairstyle. My real hair color is not really black, but I color it because it suits my style better than my original light brown.

Why do you want to be Miss World?
I've never ever even thought of becoming a model, before some of my friends suggested I should try out for this contest. I just want to prove that no matter what kind of outer image you have it's possible to get far. I'm outgoing, friendly and I love to hang around with people. And as I mentioned I absolutely love travelling! Since Miss World will probably be able to travel and meet a lot of people this is it for me I think. Winning something is big for everyone, and especially if it means you can share your ideas and believes with a lot of people. For me getting the world and all cultures together is an important achievement.