View Single Post in: The Sims 2 || Miss World Contest (Final scores up!!)

Test Subject
#105 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 1:03 AM

Name: Alizee B. Van Daan
Birthplace: Amsterdam
Culture: Dutch

A Short Biography:
Hello, I'm Alizee Brechtje Van Daan, but call me Alize for short . I came from Netherlands, the windmill country. I live in Amsterdam, the capital and biggest city in Netherland. I live alone in apartement while my mother live at Utrecht with my step father since 10 years ago, when my real father move to America. Even sometimes i work as a model, but i'm still listed as one of psychology student at University of Amsterdam. Actually, rather than be a model, i prefer to work as photographer, catching a moment when the people show their true face in front of camera, and sometimes if you see their face carefully, you can know what they're thinking .

Why do you want to be Miss World?
In the beginning, i just grant my friend wish to be her substitutes when she was sick before she can enter the miss World Contest, yeah~ just for her sake. But Actually when i see how the other girls struggle to be a Miss World, there's challenge and chance for me to see and meet many people in many country, know how complex their personality depends how culture/they live in their country, and you know what? it always be my dream to travelling around the world for free

.:HEADSHOT:.

.:PROFILE SHOT:.

.:BODY SHOT:.

.:FREE SHOT:.

btw nice entry anyone :lovestruc , and now 8 pic to go @_@