View Single Post in: The Sims 2 || Miss World Contest (Final scores up!!)

Theorist
#336 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 6:22 PM
ROUND 3: FORMAL GLAM

How do you think you would be a good role model ?

To be honest, when I first joined this contest, I don't know very much about it. It was my mother who first recommended me to participate. She told me that I need to gain as much experience as I could while I'm still young. Though at first, it sounds pretty lame to me, I now know her real reason for wanting me to participate. She wants me to be a good role model to many people, and to be a role model means to be able to face challenge and try out new things, and enjoy them although you'd much rather do something else. Because if you can enjoy life, even in hardships, you would be able to see what life means in vast perspectives; and it would be easier to understand other people, and influence them to be better.

How do you think you could make the world a better place to live ?

The world is a huge place, while I'm only one human. No matter how much influence a Miss World (or anyone) may have, it is impossible to just tell people to help make the world a better place to live, and it would just happen. What I can do, at least, is start by small things- like giving donations to the needy. Then start influencing my family and close friends to do the same so that they could influence other people as well, and would spread. I know this is a slow process, but just like a a building need a strong foundation, the process of changing the world needs it to...

What is your special talent ?

Unlike most other contestants, my talent is not, unfortunately, in arts. Sure, I play music like the Guqin and Erhu, and was able to graduate from an Architecture Course with a good diploma, but I was only able to play well through continuous practice and hard work. In fact, I think that's my real talent- to be able to work hard on something and could still focus on other things. I'm pretty much a jack-of-all-trades

Head Shot-

Profile Shot-

Free Shots:

(Got a major trouble with my game earlier today and I lost all my CCs. Took me hours to re-download them)