View Single Post in: The Build to Plan Contest (Closed & Scores Posted)

Scholar
#417 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 9:03 AM
Default Tudor House
Here's my Tudor House. http://www.familyhomeplans.com/plan...0348&src=search

This was tough since I like big lots and having to use a 30 by 30 lot was cutting it close but I did manage to fit a lot on the property. There is a tiled patio/grilling area, a swing, a slide, a sandbox, a swimming pool, lounge chairs, a telescope, a small fishing pond, trees, flowers, an outdoor chess table and chairs, a fountain, a flagstone driveway, a knubb set up (or whatever that lawn game is called) and a topiary garden in the front yard. I used a lot of store stuff but no cc. I loved that this house had straight stairs and no attached garage so I didn't have to futz around with CFE. yay!

There are marigolds surrounding the fountain which you can see in the closer front view pick but they don't really show up on the lot overview pics (just a hint of the orange flowers shows up--guess it was too far). I also knowingly extend the alcove windows 1 tile as they looked too teeny before but looking at the pic here I might change that back.

EDIT: I changed the 2 alcove windows and update pix and double check the CC - I used no CC.

Well, after the last three rounds (southern/victorian/tudor) I'm dizzy from all the prints, colors and kachkies (sp?). I'm actually a minimalist at heart and my often preferred palette is white, dove gray, and one or two pastel accent colors. And is it just me or is taking pictures of the rooms as hard as creating them?

Kitchen

Master bedroom

Master Bathroom

Living Room

BONUS PICS:

Morning Room

Girl's bedroom

Dining Room

Family Room

It's Life...there are no rules.
You can see more of my creations at www.customsims3.com