View Single Post in: Make Me a Model! - Winner Announced!

Lab Assistant
#54 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 8:10 PM
OK so here is my entry hope it's OK, let me know if any changes need to be made and I'll do them.

Ted Styles

(Zoomed In, Zoomed Out)

Hello,
My name's Ted, Ted Styles. I'm from the city lights of Bridgeport, when I was little my parents died in a fire so me and my brother were sent into a care home. I was always told I would be adopted quickly as I was one of the beautiful children. When my brother and I were adopted within only two days it boosted my confidence but made me crave people's attention to my looks. After being adopted our family moved to Sunset Valley. I know being a model will help settle this thirst and I am willing to have any alterations to make the experience last longer.

I will Survive

(Here are the other versions for this shoot. I couldn't decide which costume I liked but this one got chosen in the end: Link #1, Link #2)

Survival has always been a big issue for me since my parents death. I am certain I will not die young like them and have made an agreement with myself that I will survive anything that life throws at me even death.

I will do anything for love (but I won’t do that)

(Original)

Being a Hopeless Romantic as well as being Family-Orientated can have it's downsides. I am always yearning for a family of my own, and being easy fooled into loving someone means woman will often abuse that side of me for one night stands and just use me. Why can't i be loved?

Other Info

Traits: Star Quality, Family-Orientated, Hopeless Romantic, Athletic and Artistic.

Favourites: Classical Music, Hamburger, Red.