View Single Post in: Make Me a Model! - Winner Announced!

Lab Assistant
#154 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 4:59 AM
Default Final Entry
ETA: This is my final entry for this round; I won't be changing anything.

Well, if applications are still being accepted, I'd like to enter. I forgot how much fun contests are...

Jezebelle Morgan

My name is Jezebelle Morgan but if you have any compassion or a sense of self-preservation you'll call me Jez like everyone else. I'm twenty-one and I guess you could say I'm a bit of a thrill-seeker. Some people call me a daredevil, but really, I just like living life to the fullest. After climbing Mt. Kilisimjaro a couple of months ago, things have been going downhill (I swear I don't usually make bad puns) so I thought I'd try my hand at modelling. While it's a bit different from how I normally get my adrenaline fixes, I know it'll be thrilling nonetheless. Plus it'll give me a chance to show off my creative side which everyone always seems to overlook.

I Will Survive

Time is Running Out

If I've somehow messed up this entry or something, let me know. It's been forever and a day since I've done one of these so I'm a bit rusty to say the least. In the interest of breaking my streak of insomnia, I decided to forego descriptions on the photos, but please tell me if they're too vague without them.