View Single Post in: Make Me a Model! - Winner Announced!

Lab Assistant
#358 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 1:32 AM
Woo got my entry done, I admit I actually forgot all about this, but not to worry I'm still here

Where was I? Oh yeah I was telling you what happened next. After I gave my portfolio to Roxormodels, they was kind enough to give me two jobs, they were both for two low budget businesses but I was happy to start somewhere.

Samantha's Stitches - Clothes Store

I headed over to my first job, it was in the park. I found out from Samantha, the boss, that she had just started a business selling clothes she makes herself. She told me she had managed to get money from her parents to hire a runway for the local park to promote her clothes and get people interested in her store, which is why she needed to hire me, I was to model the males clothes she had made. Out of all the clothes I really enjoyed the black suite she had designed, and I also enjoyed having the make-up artist paint my face.

00-Limo Services

The second client was a small limo services company. I think I may have enjoyed the photo-shoot a lot more than doing the catwalk because I got to pretend to be 007, one of my childhood heroes. I was a little disappointed that the gun was a fake but for safety reasons I wasn't allowed a real one. The shoot was really fun and I was quick to make friends with everyone working on the it. I enjoyed every second of it.

.... just don't forget to read my legacy story :D