View Single Post in: Make Me a Model! - Winner Announced!

Field Researcher
#382 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 1:28 AM
Ok, let me say that I love, love, *love* this third round! Choosing only two themes was really difficult, 'cos I liked them all! D:
Anyway, here we go: I decided to go on a suicide mission and attempt the theatrical one. I would have liked to add way more stuff to the damn stage, but at this point my computer was already about to explode, so I really had to give up XD

Round 3 - Jorn Ilvonen

Mary Cho - theatrical/drag

As I think I've already mentioned in the past, I've always loved trying out costumes and make up, so when I got this occasion to have fun with crazy scenes, make up and clothes I just couldn't miss it!

Danny Bishop - Alternative

Kinda going back to my usual stuff, here. Danny's style may be a little more "goth" than mine, but I really love it. Unlike Mary, Danny wasn't really seen around much... and, even when he came to control the last things, he still didn't seem to be particularly open to conversation, so I can't say anything particular about him. :/ However, I still liked the experience... and the catwalk setting!

Backstage

"So... am I a good hair stylist or not?" :D

Actually that's just me being an idiot in the backstage. None of the hair/make up work was mine. Mary Cho did everything... she's a true genius, very open minded and funny... and I love her style!
I just found that hair roller together with the other stuff and took the occasion to have some silly pics. Didn't actually dare to put the hair roller in my "hair"... or should I say "super cheap wig"? :D

I think the whole theatrical catwalk/backstage experience with her was one of the funniest experiences of my life.