View Single Post in: Story Time Contest - Round 5 Scores, Final Scores and BONUS!

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#158 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 8:38 PM
Once the scores are all in, I will compile them. Totals will be posted here. Individual scores and comments from judges will be PMed privately to each contestant by me. I'd like to keep things as drama free as possible so protecting my judges' anonymity is important, hence receiving feedback and individual scores from me. I do have to say that the spirit here as been encouraging and drama-free so far so let's keep that up!

In regards to Jude Campbell, you are NOT allowed to age him. He is an adult (not young adult) but if you would like to add make up to give him some wrinkles or scars or eyebags or anything else you may. You may also change his hair color to whatever you would like.

A few improvements for round 2: to cut down on the work for judges, I would appreciate each contestant having a form under their entry with the following information:
Current Events: What did you use this chapter?
Previous Events: Here you will keep a running list of what you have already used.
Word Count:
CC Used: Allowed ____, Penalized: ____ This can be as simple as a yes/no response

Also, prior to beginning chapter 2, please post a brief summary of where you left off. Try to keep it around 100 words just for summary's sake. This will NOT count towards your maximum word allowance. For example (taking from my story on my blog ): Previously, our heroine discovered that her perfect life was just an illusion and the perfect husband she thought she married wasn't the man she knew. She blames his superiors and has run away, hopefully to collect her thoughts and decide where to go from there.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."