View Single Post in: Foundations for Families Contest - Final Results Are In!

Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#215 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 4:57 AM
Default Round 3: The Lewis Family
So after moving 2 times (first out of their round 2 home, then out of a different round 3 home, because I change my mind a lot) Layton and Lucinda Lewis found the perfect home. Lucinda knew when she saw it and it brought back fond memories of summers at her grandmothers in Mexico, that it was the home for them. The girls could finally have their own rooms, and Layton and Lucinda finally had their own bathroom!

The simple landscaping (meaning less yard work) was a draw, as well as the pool and patio with built in bbq area.

The first floor opens into a small foyer and slightly raised living room to the left. Large eat-in kitchen. Laundry room off of the half bath.

Second floor. The three girls' rooms and their bathroom. The master bedroom with en suite bathroom.

Lucinda had a wonderful time decorating the new house. She absolutely loves the new "Through the Years" photo arrangements for the girls.

kitchen with hand tiled table and slightly mismatched chairs.

Lara decorated her room in her teams colors and hung pictures of all her favorite athletes.

Leanne wanted a classic look to compliment all of her classic literature.

Lorrie's love of music definitely shows in her choice of decor.

*totally unimportant side note* When the Lewis family moved from their Victorian they were living in for the first part of round 3 they got rid of their St Bernard and got an English Mastiff. (They had a St Bernard because I made some victorian paintings for the old house with Bernies and kids, but for some reason the St Bernard just didn't feel right with the new house. Sounds weird I know, but I'm weird so, hey, lol)