View Single Post in: ChickieTeeta_Mods (30/06/22 Added Mod to remove lot requirements for cooking stations (post 202))

Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 15th May 2012 at 9:13 PM
Default Latticed Berry Pie + Guide
I've had this one for ages. It's not my favorite so I haven't uploaded it before.
It does, however, include a guide I made for where the food image should be placed for custom creations. It's slightly off on the white side (that will make sense if you look at the image btw :P) so if you make your own food, just come slightly off on the white side of the image and it'll be fine. The way the food sits is not in a perfect dodecahedron, so the template is as close as I could be bothered making it. The image placement was fine previously on most food, but I had to make this guide to get the pie crust to line up right round the edges, and it's handy if you make soups etc with swirls or deco on top to see if it will even all appear in the bowl. So the guide helps cut a little time off the trial and error process.
I'm hoping to see someone else upload some custom food here, which is why I'm uploading this.

The food mesh makes pies sit strange from certain angles and heights, with a bump in them. It's not noticeable most of the time though, but thought it should be pointed out.

This is what the guide looks like. It's in the package file as the actual food file the game uses, so if you want to have a go at making your own, just extract it using S3PE and make your changes.
Screenshots
Attached Images

Attached files:
File Type: rar  Forsaken_FoodLatticeBerryPie.rar (34.0 KB, 434 downloads)