View Single Post in: "Casting Call" - Sim Talent Contest

Test Subject
#163 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 3:09 PM
I'm awfully sorry for my late reply regarding the scores (I've been so unbelievably busy nowadays) but thank you for the feedback, dearest judges I know my movie description is horrible but I'm horrible with words so I'm hopefully going to improve that this round forward.

Sophia Boyd

Sophia is a 21 years old college student/full-time nerd/total plain Jane from a small town somewhere near Appaloosa Plains. She's been a huge fan of the novel series "House of Horrors" since she could remember and was thrilled to find out that it's going to be a movie soon. She scoured the official movie website and found out about a series of web contests with the chance of an audition for a starring role being the prize. Well, she won, and when she auditioned, the directors were amazed by how similar she is in personality with the main character (with her weird sense of humor nobody really gets, awkward personality, tendency to laugh at her own jokes, you get the gist), and that's how she landed the starring role.

Madame Alaiyna Vista

"Madame" Alaiyna Vista is the notorious owner of the Vista Cottage, better known as House of Horrors, since 1731 until today. Nobody knows what creature this madame is. Some say she is a witch who is able to extend her lifespan. Some say she is an immortal vampire. Some say she's a ghost or one of them "undead creatures". Some say she's just a figment of our imagination and doesn't exist at all. Nobody knows, because there's not a single person who has ever seen her in flesh and blood (theoretically), and even if some people did get lucky and got to arrive at House of Horrors just in time to see the madame, they never return.
What the public knows about this madame, however, is that she's insane. She kidnaps and kills people for whatever reason. She also makes strange experiments and tests them on people she kidnaps. Sometimes, she performs strange rituals in which she kills people while singing strange songs. And she does this all in her house, the Vista Cottage, or most people would call House of Horrors.

House of Horrors

Why don't we
l i g h t u p t h e n i g h t ?