View Single Post in: "Casting Call" - Sim Talent Contest

Test Subject
#169 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 11:39 PM
Default The Sweet Smell of Revenge
The scores were a huge help and I really took into consideration what you guys said (especially about not making things so matchy-matchy lol I admit I went a little overboard in the first round xD) and tried to improve this round So, here's my round 2 entry:

Name: Bridgette Monsoon

Bridgette was always the shy girl who had prefered to stay home and read rather than go out and party with her friends. One day while at the mall a casting director was holding an open casting call where he was looking for a young, sweet faced actress to play the lead role of a new horror flick. Bridgette's best friend dared her to enter and she agreed if only to shut her friend up. But Bridgette never expected to be chosen and flown out to Hidden Springs where acting debut began!

In the movie The Sweet Smell of Revenge, Bridgette plays Mallory Dark, a deceased scorned bride who is out to exact revenge on her killers. Once a beautiful, happy young bride Mallory is poisoned on her wedding day and dies at the alter. Everyone is shocked and no one knows who the killer could be. Three weeks after Mallory's death her sister Emily has began dating Mallory's fiance, Lucas, and soon they become engaged. No one see's the dark secret the couple are hiding. On Emily's wedding day Mallory comes back from the dead to reveal the truth of who killed her, the two people she trusted most in the world. And she won't stop until she ends them both. Revenge is sweet, afterall.
Screenshots