View Single Post in: "Casting Call" - Sim Talent Contest

Test Subject
#202 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 5:38 PM
Default Round 3
Round 3

Jessica Maxwell

Jessica Maxwell was born in Appaloosa Plains to a young single mother named Dahlia Maxwell , who was barely out of high school. Growing up she would often asked about her father, though her mother always tell her things about him though she never found out until she was in high school what happened to him. The day he found out Dahlia was pregnant a drunk driver had rammed into the car him and his friends were in, one of the four boys had died later at the hospital while one, her father, had died on impact. Though times were hard for her growing up, things always got better since her mother decided to move back into her parents house. Her grandmother always helping her daughter raise her grand baby, often taking the little girl to dance classes or being at her plays when her mother was working late shifts, but Jessica knew her mother was only doing what she could to give her a bright future. When she turned eighteen, as her graduation gift from her mother she was given a large college fund, the money that she had been saving since Jessica was a toddler. With help of her mother and grandparents she was able to go to a college of the arts. Though her looks seem to say she was a rebel but in truth despite the bright oddly coloring to her hair and bold make up she was a good girl with a guilty pleasure of wanting to watch ever romance comedy there was to exist, so when she was given the opportunity to star in “How I Met Your Dad..” she jumped at the chance with excitement.

Candi
(so annoyed how her nose looks sunburned not cold from being outside in winter too long...couldnt get it right no matter what color i thought might make it look right! )

How I Met Your Dad..

Candi Kane was born in the dead of winter, growing up she loved when winter came around for it was her favorite time of the year. As she grew her love for the refreshing cold air, the way the snow sparkled in the sun and all things winter increase, but there was one thing she longed for as time went by, someone to share it with and when she did she felt she was the luckiest woman alive. Years went by and two daughters later one winter night when she was tucking the girls into bed they asked for a story but not ones of princes’ and princesses but of how their Ma and Dad met and so the story begins as to how I met your dad...

It was early December, snow sprinkled lightly and sparkled in the sun as if sugar covered the ground. My favorite time of the year, though my nose was red and running and my cheeks most likely bright pink from being outside too long i couldn't help myself. I had decided to visit the festivals in the park, the neighborhoods always got together to make it beautiful and magical, i didn't want to miss a second of it. My friends, though not as in love with the season as i was, was always happy to go as well. Standing in line for the hot beverages stand, the man behind me kept pushing into my back and making small grunting noises of annoyance, though from what i could tell his friends were making him do it by the apologies in my ear and the snickering of people behind. Turning slightly and smiling politely before moving a bit more to put room between them, hearing quiet arguing as i did so but glad they stopped. Finally getting my hot chocolate but as i started to move away the man was once again pushed into me, from in front, though his hands rested on my shoulders with his body angled away from me causing me to hold the cup against my chest protectively not wanting to drop it or spill it. He whispered apologies again, smiling slightly before glaring at his friends who turned away, talking to themselves. I smiled back, deciding to introduce myself and start a conversation i had found out his name was August Wind and he had commented on how cute and pretty she looked with her red nose and pink cheeks.

He often stumbled over his words and feet, his clumsy but jokester charm often made me giggle and enjoy his company even further. On one of the days we had gone ice skating at the little ice rink set up at the festival grounds, he had fallen so hard i think he bruised his behind or broken something but i felt bad so i decided to give him a kiss on the cheek.

(not sure if i should have done this but i felt the need to since the snow cut off the lower part of her legs and it needed to be full body.)

During the week of festival we grew to enjoy each others company, But... ultimately he was unable to stay forever, he had only been there visiting with family during his only time for holiday though. On the last day, we had gone ice skating at the little ice rink set up at the festival grounds, he had fallen so hard i think he bruised his behind or broken something!I was sad of course, but i felt i could do nothing to keep him here but hoped maybe to see him again next year. Five years went past and we were only able to see each other one week each year, sometimes. On the sixth year i watched from afar, he had someone else which made me very sad but each time our eyes met at festival i felt sparks, and his eyes shown maybe he did too. Though this is not the ending! Another two years past before i saw him again this time alone, deciding to move to the town as he couldn't get me out of his head.