View Single Post in: "Casting Call" - Sim Talent Contest

Test Subject
#224 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 6:03 AM
Default Spring Breakers.

Demetri Rader

Demetri grew up in London with his mother and 3 sisters. When he was 20 he scored his first major role in Don't Trust Me. Since then Demetri has acquired a profession as a Full Time Actor.

Jake Dawson

Spring Breakers

The movie Spring Breakers is adapted from the Best-selling novel by Jennifer Lucas.

Jake comes from a small town called Baskin which is located in Louisiana, he has an extreme talent for baseball and is employed as a full time player. When Jake receives the oppurtunity to join the New York Yankees he must choose between the Job, large paycheck and fame, and leaving the love of his life, a girl called Mandy, a descision which would truly break his heart.

Mandy and Jake have been best friends since they were both young, as Mandy grew older and out of her tom-boyish phase, Jake fell for her, as did she for him, however the young couple are completely oblivious to each others affections.

Look out for Spring Breakers, the awesome new romantic comedy film produced by Warren Bros in cinemas this Spring!

Sorry for the terrible picture quality, my game started crashing so I had to lower the settings.